Happy Friday, Fright Fiends! Halloween is almost upon us so I want to stick with spooky themes for the song of the week picks this month, and here’s one that I absolutely love and I think is fitting. Let me explain. As someone that grew up with The Wolf Man as my favorite Universal Monster, I think we should dedicate this week’s pick “Wolf Like Me” by TV On The Radio to him as well as all the big bad wolves in cinematic horror history! Kick off your weekend right and crank this tune nice and loud!
And while we’re at it, check out this live version which is equally intense! Someone should edit the werewolf transformation in An American Werewolf In London to this song!
And last but not least, last week I attached our friend Sean Keller doing a Misfits cover, so in keeping with the acoustic cover theme, »
- Rob Galluzzo
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Supergirl, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, The 100, Pll, Scandal, The Good Fight and More (From TVLine.com. 20 January 2017, 11:55 AM, PST)
- 'Bones' Recap: Brennan and Booth Investigate the Death of an 80-Year-Old Swindler (From BuddyTV. 17 January 2017, 11:01 AM, PST)
- [Watch] The Cast of 'Bones' Reflects on the Final Season and Why It's Not the End (From BuddyTV. 16 January 2017, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Danielle Harris & Julie Benz enter the spooky ‘Havenhurst’ (From Blogomatic3000. 19 January 2017, 4:01 AM, PST)
- Horror Highlights: Gotta Kill ’Em All, Bubba The Redneck Werewolf, Frankenstein: The Real Story / The Real Wolfman, Havenhurst (From DailyDead. 18 January 2017, 6:23 AM, PST)
- 'Cult of Chucky' begins principal photography (From MoreHorror. 11 January 2017, 6:58 PM, PST)
An American Werewolf in London (1981)
- New to Streaming: ‘Trespass Against Us,’ ‘In the Loop,’ ‘Detour,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 20 January 2017, 1:02 PM, PST)
- Practical-ly Perfect: 30 Years of The Lost Boys (1987) (From DailyDead. 18 January 2017, 12:21 PM, PST)
- Christopher Nolan banned Jon Peters from Man Of Steel set (From Den of Geek. 12 January 2017, 12:17 PM, PST)