Happy Friday, Fright Fiends! Halloween is almost upon us so I want to stick with spooky themes for the song of the week picks this month, and here’s one that I absolutely love and I think is fitting. Let me explain. As someone that grew up with The Wolf Man as my favorite Universal Monster, I think we should dedicate this week’s pick “Wolf Like Me” by TV On The Radio to him as well as all the big bad wolves in cinematic horror history! Kick off your weekend right and crank this tune nice and loud!
And while we’re at it, check out this live version which is equally intense! Someone should edit the werewolf transformation in An American Werewolf In London to this song!
And last but not least, last week I attached our friend Sean Keller doing a Misfits cover, so in keeping with the acoustic cover theme, »
- Rob Galluzzo
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- 2017 Fall TV Preview: Love It, Date It or Leave It? Your Guide to 20 New Shows! (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 September 2017, 9:34 PM, PDT)
- Time to Binge 30 Rock, Because It's Disappearing From Netflix in October (From BuzzSugar. 20 September 2017, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Get to Know Lena Waithe, the Master of None Writer Who Made Emmys History (From Popsugar. 19 September 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Turner Classic Movies Is Bringing The Horror In October (From Age of the Nerd. 24 September 2017, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Q&A: Composer Fabio Frizzi Discusses the Thrill of Performing Live & Reflects on Working with Lucio Fulci (From DailyDead. 22 September 2017, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Amityville: The Awakening Coming to Google Play & Select Theaters This October, Watch a New Clip (From DailyDead. 21 September 2017, 10:53 AM, PDT)
An American Werewolf in London (1981)
- 12 best werewolf movies of all time (From Monsters and Critics. 22 September 2017, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Celebrating 33 Years in ‘The Company of Wolves’ (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 21 September 2017, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- John Landis Advised Max Landis Not To Remake ‘An American Werewolf In London’ (From The Playlist. 15 September 2017, 1:54 PM, PDT)