Matthew Lillard is an actor that everyone should be familiar with. He's played diverse characters in several different types of movies; from horror films like Scream and Thirteen Ghosts to comedies such as Senseless and She's All That and family fare like the Scooby-Doo movies and television show. His newest adventure in the movie industry is as the director of his first independent feature film - an adaptation of the young adult novel Fat Kid Rules the World. I had the opportunity to speak with Lillard about bringing the young adult novel to life onscreen.
Give us a little background on Fat Kid Rules the World and how it came about.
The movie is based on a young adult book by a woman named K. L. Going. I read the book 10 years ago and fell in love with it. It's about a kid that's on the outside looking in - an outcast. »
- email@example.com (Eric Shirey)
Similar News ItemsScream (1996)
- Theatre Review: David Arquette’s ‘Sherlock Holmes’ Cheapens Drama With Campy, Unfunny Comedy (From HollywoodChicago.com. 26 November 2015, 1:32 PM, PST)
- Rose McGowan: I quit acting due to 'boring' superhero movies (From The Guardian - Film News. 26 November 2015, 4:10 AM, PST)
- Editorial: An In Depth Look At Why TV’s Scream Queens Matters by Leonel VHS (From Icons of Fright. 25 November 2015, 2:34 PM, PST)
- Morgan Freeman Joins Cold Warriors (From FilmReview.com. 18 November 2015, 7:23 AM, PST)
- Morgan Freeman Will Take Care Of Unfinished Business In Spy Comedy Cold Warriors (From We Got This Covered. 12 November 2015, 7:58 AM, PST)
- Morgan Freeman signs on for spy comedy Cold Warriors (From JoBlo. 12 November 2015, 7:52 AM, PST)
- BBC 3's The Fear: Eduardo Sanchez & Matthew Giffen interview (From Den of Geek. 18 October 2015, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review – Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 12 October 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery’ DVD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 11 October 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)