TVLine is reporting that Nurse Jackie will be welcoming one of the unlikeliest of guest stars - the love interest for Jackie.
Adam Ferrara (Rescue Me) has signed on to appear on the fifth season of the Emmy-nominated Showtime dramedy as a NYPD officer that makes a connection with Jackie. The role will be recurring through the season, though details about the character and the first meeting with the caustic nurse have yet to be released.
This could be a great sign for Jackie's battle with her addiction. If she's feeling comfortable enough to think about dating again after Kevin, she must be in a fairly good head space, particularly since her suitor is a man in blue. For the first three seasons of Nurse Jackie, Jackie was very much a risk taker, submerged in her addition and willing to do whatever to keep her web of lies safe. However, »
- Shilo Adams
Similar News Items"Ugly Betty" (2006)
- Judith Light on Singing Alanis Morissette on ‘Transparent,’ Why Broadway Feels Like Home (From Variety - TV News. 17 August 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Heart-Pounding Trailer for Scout Taylor-Compton Led ‘Diverted Eden’ (From ShockYa. 11 August 2017, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Mindy Adds Ana Ortiz, Revenge Alum Turns Mutant and More (From TVLine.com. 8 August 2017, 11:47 AM, PDT)
"Nurse Jackie" (2009)
- Shondaland's For the People Adds Leftovers' Jasmin Savoy Brown as Lead (From TVLine.com. 16 August 2017, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview: Makeup artist Sarit Klein discusses Marvel’s The Defenders (From Flickeringmyth. 15 August 2017, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- Netflix wrestling comedy ‘Glow’ gets 2nd season (From Blogomatic3000. 11 August 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
"Rescue Me" (2004)
- Rumoured descriptions for two new characters in Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger (From Flickeringmyth. 16 August 2017, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- Norman Lear Teams Up With Peter Tolan to Revive His Senior Citizen Comedy ‘Guess Who Died’ (From Indiewire Television. 13 July 2017, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Norman Lear Teams Up With Peter Tolan to Revive His Senior Citizen Comedy ‘Guess Who Died’ (From Indiewire. 13 July 2017, 8:10 AM, PDT)