I got to meet Jessica Chastain’s three legged dog on the ‘Mama’ set and ever since I’ve mentioned at every opportunity how happy a three legged dog can be.
In Jessica’s creation of Annabel means listening to punk music (her character plays the bass, so her nailpolish is constantly chipped) and watching whatever horror movies Guillermo Del Toro and Andrés Muchietti recommend (she’s not a natural horror fan). Mostly, I watch Devin from Badass Digest questioning Jessica Chastain as we’re all in her trailer – I expected him to do something more crazy, but – curse him – he just reported like the rest of us.
Back in the windowless room mere hours earlier, our chat with Guillermo was finally giving us a picture of what this movie was about, what it’s goals were and how the story grew beyond the original short (all this in my »
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Jamie Dornan Brings Christian Grey's Smoldering Looks to Life (From BuzzSugar. 4 December 2013, 3:22 PM, PST)
- Pop Culture Pet Peeve: Movies that include pets just to kill them (From EW.com - PopWatch. 4 December 2013, 12:13 PM, PST)
- 'Fast & Furious 7' production halted after Paul Walker's death (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 4 December 2013, 10:22 AM, PST)
Guillermo del Toro
- Pacific Rim: Early Jaeger Designs For Coyote Tango, Crimson Typhoon & Romeo Blue (From ComicBookMovie. 5 December 2013, 5:14 AM, PST)
- 5 New The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Movie Clips! (From Upcoming-Movies.com. 5 December 2013, 12:35 AM, PST)
- Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper to Star in Legendary’s ‘Warcraft’ (From The Wrap. 4 December 2013, 3:59 PM, PST)
- The HeyUGuys Interviews: Colin Firth & Jeremy Irvine at The Railway Man UK Premiere (From HeyUGuys. 4 December 2013, 1:25 PM, PST)
- Veronica Mars Set for March 14, 2014 Release (From Collider.com. 4 December 2013, 11:39 AM, PST)
- "Grace Of Monaco": Enter Nicole Kidman (From SneakPeek. 3 December 2013, 6:38 AM, PST)