On Oct. 23, 1992, Quentin Tarantino's "Reservoir Dogs" strutted into theaters accompanied by shocking violence, searing dialogue and the dulcet tones of K-Billy's Super Sounds of the '70s weekend DJ Steven Wright. 20 years later, Tarantino is one of America's most revered directors, Steve Buscemi has, somewhat surprisingly perhaps, become the most famous "Reservoir Dogs" cast member, and Miramax and Fathom Events are re-releasing the film for one-night only, on Dec. 4.
The theatrical release of "Reservoir Dogs" will celebrate the brand new Quentin Tarantino DVD collection "Tarantino Xx," which features eight Tarantino films from the first 20 years of his career. "Reservoir Dogs" was his directorial debut.
"From the start, we see that Tarantino was as interested in humans as he was in kitsch and gore," Siddhartha Mahanta wrote for The Atlantic in a defense of "Reservoir Dogs," a film which some of grown tired of in recent years. "Rather than just »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Watch: The Movies of Quentin Tarantino and Kevin Smith That Never Got Finished (From Movies.com. 17 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – March 17th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 17 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Tyler Perrython: 15 Tyler Perry Productions Watched, Graded + Ranked (From TheFabLife - Movies. 14 March 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- 'Fargo' Teasers Show Billy Bob Thornton's Quirky, Sub-Zero Crime (From Rolling Stone. 11 March 2014, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Festival Reveals Short Film Lineup for 2014 Edition (From Indiewire. 11 March 2014, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- 8 great comic book movies with no superheroes in sight (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 March 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
- The Definitive Original Screenplays: 10-1 (From SoundOnSight. 16 March 2014, 9:19 PM, PDT)
- Superhero Bits: Batman vs. Superman, Sinister Six, X-Men: Days of Future, Captain America, Spider-Man (From Slash Film. 12 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Here's proof that 'Let It Go' is the perfect song for just about any movie -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 12 March 2014, 7:17 AM, PDT)