Action stars and cold beers go together like Tango and Cash or Turner and Hooch, and just to prove it Jean Claude Van Damme has been sending himself up in the latest Coors Light ad campaign. With this in mind, Thn thought it may be pertinent to delve into the archives for other beer-guzzling celebrity advertisements.
There are certainly plenty of them out there.
Ah, who wouldn’t want to be Bruce Willis? Just hanging out with your macho friends and supping a refreshing Seagrams. And oh yeah, using the bottle as a microphone to sing a cheesy blues song? Dum de de dum dum, woke up this morning. Dum de de dum dum, thought I would make a fool of myself. That’s being harsh, though. We can forgive Bruce for singing on the porch, for serenading a scruffy, rough looking dog. We could even forgive him for (*cough* *cough*) Hudson Hawk. »
- Steve Shepherdson
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- A greenscreen set becomes a film noir universe in these exclusive 'Sin City 2' pictures (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 22 August 2014, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- Press Conference Video: Cast & Crew Talk Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (From DailyDead. 22 August 2014, 3:56 PM, PDT)
- ‘Sin City 2′ Misfires at Friday Box Office for Estimated $10 Million Weekend (From Variety - Film News. 22 August 2014, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- [Media] - "Terminator: Genesis" The First Set Photos have arrived! (From OhMyGore. 18 January 2038, 8:14 PM, PST)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" (From SneakPeek. 21 August 2014, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- The Pcc To Show Robin Williams Double Bill (From The Hollywood News. 21 August 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
The Expendables (2010)
- John Wick Image Featuring Keanu Reeves as an Ex-Hitman Coming Out of Retirement (From Collider.com. 22 August 2014, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- The birth, death and regeneration of the Universal Soldier movies (From Den of Geek. 20 August 2014, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- Sigourney Weaver Passes On The Female Expendables Spin-Off (From Cinema Blend. 19 August 2014, 7:24 PM, PDT)