Action stars and cold beers go together like Tango and Cash or Turner and Hooch, and just to prove it Jean Claude Van Damme has been sending himself up in the latest Coors Light ad campaign. With this in mind, Thn thought it may be pertinent to delve into the archives for other beer-guzzling celebrity advertisements.
There are certainly plenty of them out there.
Ah, who wouldn’t want to be Bruce Willis? Just hanging out with your macho friends and supping a refreshing Seagrams. And oh yeah, using the bottle as a microphone to sing a cheesy blues song? Dum de de dum dum, woke up this morning. Dum de de dum dum, thought I would make a fool of myself. That’s being harsh, though. We can forgive Bruce for singing on the porch, for serenading a scruffy, rough looking dog. We could even forgive him for (*cough* *cough*) Hudson Hawk. »
- Steve Shepherdson
Similar News ItemsArnold Schwarzenegger
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son, Joseph Baena, Goes on Shirtless Beach Jog with His Bros (From TMZ. 23 June 2017, 6:28 PM, PDT)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Has ‘Wonderful’ Climate Change Discussion With French President Macron In Paris (From ET Canada. 23 June 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Wanted More Kickboxing In ‘Predator’ (From The Playlist. 23 June 2017, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Tamed Aliens, Harmonic Nuns and a Leather Catsuit: Strange Tales from 1992’s Summer of Cinema (From HeyUGuys. 23 June 2017, 3:43 AM, PDT)
- Chris Paul Befriends Little Girl with Scoliosis, We Got the Same Doc! (From TMZ. 22 June 2017, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Director Rian Johnson Retained Creative Control While Filming Star Wars: The Last Jedi (From We Got This Covered. 21 June 2017, 11:45 AM, PDT)
The Expendables (2010)
- Best Shark Movies (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 June 2017, 4:12 AM, PDT)
- Altitude Starring Dolph Lundgren and Denise Richards Lands on Blu-ray and DVD June 20th (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 3 June 2017, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Cannes: Eros International Expands Its China-India Co-Production Slate (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2017, 9:55 PM, PDT)