Action stars and cold beers go together like Tango and Cash or Turner and Hooch, and just to prove it Jean Claude Van Damme has been sending himself up in the latest Coors Light ad campaign. With this in mind, Thn thought it may be pertinent to delve into the archives for other beer-guzzling celebrity advertisements.
There are certainly plenty of them out there.
Ah, who wouldn’t want to be Bruce Willis? Just hanging out with your macho friends and supping a refreshing Seagrams. And oh yeah, using the bottle as a microphone to sing a cheesy blues song? Dum de de dum dum, woke up this morning. Dum de de dum dum, thought I would make a fool of myself. That’s being harsh, though. We can forgive Bruce for singing on the porch, for serenading a scruffy, rough looking dog. We could even forgive him for (*cough* *cough*) Hudson Hawk. »
- Steve Shepherdson
Similar News ItemsArnold Schwarzenegger
- James Cameron Planning New 'Terminator' With 'Deadpool' Director (From Movies.com. 23 January 2017, 1:30 PM, PST)
- James Cameron Is Returning To The Terminator Franchise (From TheMovieBit. 23 January 2017, 2:46 AM, PST)
- Donald Trump Inauguration Draws 30.6 Million Viewers, Fewer Than Obama in 2009 (From Variety - TV News. 21 January 2017, 2:06 PM, PST)
- Here's Everything You Want To Know About the Ending Of 'Split' (Spoilers, Obviously) (From Movies.com. 23 January 2017, 3:30 PM, PST)
- M. Night Shyamalan Confirms Movement on ‘Unbreakable’ Sequel (From The Film Stage. 23 January 2017, 12:09 PM, PST)
- Here's Everything You Want to Know About the Ending of 'Split' (Spoilers, Obviously) (From Fandango. 23 January 2017, 8:11 AM, PST)
The Expendables (2010)
- The Death of Good Screenwriting in Hollywood (From Flickeringmyth. 23 January 2017, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Jean-Claude Van Damme may be back for The Expendables 4 (From Den of Geek. 8 January 2017, 10:15 PM, PST)
- Sylvester Stallone lines up new film to direct (From Den of Geek. 4 January 2017, 10:17 AM, PST)