For former teen star Leelee Sobieski, creating a nursery that her 8-month-old daughter Louisanna Ray — Lewi for short! — would find engaging was top priority.
After first considering a set of “frilly white bedding,” Sobieski, 27, and fiancé Adam Kimmel finally decided on a jungle theme. Why?
“If we were babies in a crib looking up, we’d like to see animals rather than lace!” she laughs.
And that’s lucky for Lewi, who owns at least three stuffed giraffes, including a self-standing 9-foot version.
“She touches it and she backs up laughing,” says Sobieski, who earned an Emmy nomination »
Similar News ItemsPlease Give (2010)
- Exclusive: ‘The Good Fight’ Star Sarah Steele Says Goodbye to Teenage Roles With ‘Speech & Debate’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 March 2017, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Sara Ramirez, Sarah Shahi and Amy Acker Among Actors at Convention Celebrating Queer Women on TV (From Variety - TV News. 6 March 2017, 6:03 PM, PST)
- Days of Our Lives Round Table: Rate Steve and Kayla's Wedding (From TVfanatic. 19 February 2017, 5:00 AM, PST)
- ‘The Last Film Festival’ Clip: Dennis Hopper’s Final Film Asks ‘Why Are You in Movies?’ (From Indiewire. 29 September 2016, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- The early screenplays of Jj Abrams (From Den of Geek. 7 September 2016, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- Dennis Hopper’s Swan Song ‘The Last Film Festival’ Acquired by Monterey Media (From Indiewire. 21 June 2016, 3:10 PM, PDT)
"Joan of Arc" (1999)
- The Story Of Film: An Odyssey – The DVD Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 March 2015, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Leelee Sobieski Pregnant With Her Second Child—See Her Christian Dior-Clad Baby Bump! (From E! Online. 8 May 2014, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- Maximilian Schell obituary (From The Guardian - TV News. 2 February 2014, 4:05 PM, PST)