The sCare Foundation announced today it will honor legendary actor Malcolm McDowell (Rob Zombie’s Halloween, A Clockwork Orange) with the 2012 Lifetime Achievement Award at its 2nd Annual Halloween Benefit on October 28, 2012.
The evening will be held at the Conga Room at L.A. Live in downtown Los Angeles, and will include great entertainment, a silent auction and plenty of exciting prizes. The evening will benefit the life-saving programs of the Hollywood Homeless Youth Partnership, as well as Safety Harbor Kids.
“Malcolm is an amazing actor and true professional,” said sCare Foundation founder, Malek Akkad. “He’s always been an ardent supporter and we’re excited to be able to honor him in this way. Besides being one of our greatest actors, he has always shown unwavering support to our cause, and his generosity and compassion truly appreciated.”
Malcolm McDowell is arguably among the most dynamic and inventive of world-class actors, »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Justin Theroux Not Threatened by Jennifer Aniston's Success (From E! Online. 26 April 2017, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Will Chris Pratt Be Renewing His Marvel Contract? (From LRM Online. 25 April 2017, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt initially found the prospect of working with Robert Downey Jr. on Avengers: Infinity War “really daunting” (From Flickeringmyth. 25 April 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
Sean Penn (I)
- Rumble Fish / Edgar Wallace Collection (From Trailers from Hell. 25 April 2017, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Penelope Ann Miller Talks Al Pacino, Parenting — and Why She Went to Prison (for a Role)! (From PEOPLE.com. 21 April 2017, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- ‘El Chapo’ Drama Launches Scripted Push for Univision’s Story House Entertainment (From Variety - TV News. 20 April 2017, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Every Alien from the ‘Alien’ Franchise, Ranked From Stupid to Scary (Photos) (From The Wrap. 26 April 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Cool Videos: Sigourney Weaver returns as Ripley on Stephen Colbert (From JoBlo. 26 April 2017, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- 12 Blockbusters You Can’t Miss This Summer Season (From Indiewire. 25 April 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)