Los Angeles, Oct 23: Oscar winning actress Brenda Fricker says she is now bankrupt after blowing all her savings.
Fricker made the revelation during an interview for TV show "Living The Life", reports dailystar.co.uk.
"I lived off my savings while they lasted, now I'm completely broke. But as long as I have a roof over my head and feed the dog and feed myself, I'm perfectly content," she said.
The Irish actress, who picked up the best supporting actress Academy Award for her performance in 1989 movie "My Left Foot", has worked in various TV and film. »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsMy Left Foot (1989)
- Oscars cliffhanger: Will Eddie Redmayne follow Daniel Day-Lewis path to victory? (From Gold Derby. 27 January 2015, 6:22 AM, PST)
- Class Disparities and Prostitution Tackled in Early Female Director's Drama (From Alt Film Guide. 23 January 2015, 5:01 PM, PST)
- The Precedent for an Eddie Redmayne or Michael Keaton Oscar Win (From Scott Feinberg. 19 January 2015, 8:53 AM, PST)
- Eddie Redmayne, Felicity Jones to Receive Santa Barbara Film Fest Honor (From Variety - Film News. 16 December 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones to receive Santa Barbara's Cinema Vanguard Award (From Hitfix. 15 December 2014, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Revisiting So I Married An Axe Murderer (From Den of Geek. 8 September 2014, 1:54 AM, PDT)
"Living the Life" (2011)
- Robin Gibb Fighting Liver Cancer, Dreams of Reunion with Late Twin Brother Maurice Gibb (From National Ledger. 22 November 2011, 5:55 AM, PST)