Every wrestling fan at some point wants to learn how to wrestle. I would say though, that most get so far as messing about with their fellow ‘rasslin friends, not really thinking much about it and anything they would participate in was just for fun, throwing some Stunners or Sweet Chin Music’s. I threw myself at wrestling as soon as I got a sniff of what it was like.
Naturally this stemmed from ‘rassling with friends, throwing Rock Bottoms and Chokeslams in living rooms on some assorted cushions. As you do! Soon enough I had discovered, through the wonders of the internet machine, that other teenagers were doing the same thing, only much better and on the cold ground of Britain. In my infinite wisdom I decided to drag my chums into the garden and too the local fields and see how we went from there.
I was soon »
- Chris Wood
Similar News ItemsStone Cold (1991)
- Steve Austin Addresses Merchandise Dispute With WWE (From Obsessed with Film. 21 April 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- WWE And Stone Cold Steve Austin In Merchandise Dispute (From Obsessed with Film. 17 April 2015, 2:44 AM, PDT)
- ‘Smosh: The Movie’ To Arrive On July 23rd At VidCon (From Tubefilter News. 16 April 2015, 9:57 AM, PDT)
Mick Foley (I)
- Ex-wwe Star Scotty 2 Hotty -- Trading Suplexes for Duplexes (From TMZ. 3 May 2015, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- Why 1998 Was the Best Year In Film History (From Hitfix. 27 April 2015, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ecw Unreleased: Vol. 3′ Blu-ray Review (From Blogomatic3000. 16 April 2015, 5:01 AM, PDT)