"Saboteur" (1942): Basically a spy story, this fast-paced effort culminates in one of director Hitchcock's most memorable endings, putting heroic Robert Cummings and not-so-heroic Norman Lloyd atop the Statue of Liberty.
"Rear Window" (1954): The production design is a star of this great thriller that keeps a light touch, as an apartment dweller (James Stewart) waylaid by a broken leg thinks he spies a neighbor (Raymond Burr) committing murder.
Similar News ItemsPsycho (1960)
- Movies Aren’t Delicate Flowers, They Can Be Recut (From FilmSchoolRejects. 19 January 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Ben Affleck and David Fincher Sign on to Remake Hitchcock's 'Strangers' (From Rolling Stone. 14 January 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Ben Affleck And David Fincher To Reunite For Strangers On A Train Remake (From TheMovieBit. 14 January 2015, 11:10 AM, PST)
Grace Kelly (I)
- Harvey Weinstein discusses Grace of Monaco, Snowpiercer and more (From Flickeringmyth. 28 January 2015, 2:00 AM, PST)
- Harvey Weinstein on Best Pictures, 'Snowpiercer' and Theatrical vs. VOD and His "Harvey Scissorhands" Nickname (From Rope Of Silicon. 26 January 2015, 9:14 AM, PST)
- Harvey Weinstein Explains What Happened With 'Grace Of Monaco,' Says He Was Right About 'Snowpiercer' (From The Playlist. 26 January 2015, 7:37 AM, PST)
Cary Grant (I)
- 37 Movies That Share Their Name With A Michael Jackson Song (From GeekTyrant. 30 January 2015, 4:23 PM, PST)
- Garcia, Ossard, Neville, Fremaux, Konchalovsky, Make Kusturica’s 8th Kustendorf Fest (From Variety - Film News. 22 January 2015, 6:15 AM, PST)
- A Strong Star Can't Keep Sub Flick Black Sea from Sinking (From Village Voice. 20 January 2015, 9:00 PM, PST)