Remember Big Al from Halloween IV: The Return of Michael Myers? I believe he took a knife to the stomach and was pushed off a truck? He’s on there. What about poor Nurse Karen who got it in the whirlpool in Halloween II? On there too.
For the full-size and embeddable version of this infographic visit Notchordamnatchoz on Visual.ly.
- Sara Castillo
Similar News ItemsMichael Myers (IX)
- Halloween 3 Season of the Witch (1982) Review (From Best-Horror-Movies.com. 21 February 2013, 7:20 AM, PST)
- Fright Exclusive Interview! Halloween: The Complete Authorized History author Justin Beahm! (From Icons of Fright. 20 February 2013, 2:15 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Scott Derrickson and C. Robert Cargill on Sinister, Avoiding Sequel Pitfalls and More (From Dread Central. 19 February 2013, 9:45 AM, PST)
Halloween II (1981)
- Daily Dead’s 2014 Holiday Gift Guide: Day Eight (From DailyDead. 9 December 2014, 2:01 PM, PST)
- Ryan Murphy’s ‘Scream Queens’ casts Jamie Lee Curtis and Emma Roberts (From SoundOnSight. 8 December 2014, 12:08 PM, PST)
- Daily Dead’s 2014 Holiday Gift Guide: Day Four (From DailyDead. 3 December 2014, 2:06 PM, PST)
Halloween: Resurrection (2002)
- Halloween III/H20 and Ill Repute (From Destroy the Brain. 31 October 2014, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- The 13 Worst Halloween Movies of All Time (From MovieWeb. 31 October 2014, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- Halloween: The Complete Collection Blu-ray Review (From Monsters and Critics. 31 October 2014, 8:51 AM, PDT)