Remember Big Al from Halloween IV: The Return of Michael Myers? I believe he took a knife to the stomach and was pushed off a truck? He’s on there. What about poor Nurse Karen who got it in the whirlpool in Halloween II? On there too.
For the full-size and embeddable version of this infographic visit Notchordamnatchoz on Visual.ly.
- Sara Castillo
Similar News ItemsMichael Myers (IX)
- Halloween 3 Season of the Witch (1982) Review (From Best-Horror-Movies.com. 21 February 2013, 7:20 AM, PST)
- Fright Exclusive Interview! Halloween: The Complete Authorized History author Justin Beahm! (From Icons of Fright. 20 February 2013, 2:15 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Scott Derrickson and C. Robert Cargill on Sinister, Avoiding Sequel Pitfalls and More (From Dread Central. 19 February 2013, 9:45 AM, PST)
Halloween II (1981)
- Review: "All The Boys Love Mandy Lane" On Blu-ray (From CinemaRetro. 5 December 2013, 3:10 AM, PST)
- What to Watch: Nov. 17-23, 2013 (From HollywoodChicago.com. 20 November 2013, 6:43 PM, PST)
- Fright At Home: November 19th’s DVD & Blu-ray Releases! (From Icons of Fright. 19 November 2013, 12:14 PM, PST)
Halloween: Resurrection (2002)
- A Look Back At: Halloween 6: The Curse Of Michael Myers (From Icons of Fright. 26 November 2013, 4:07 PM, PST)
- First Word on She Rises from Blanc/Biehn Productions (From Dread Central. 7 November 2013, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Win a Pair of Tickets to the Halloween: 35 Years of Terror Convention in Pasadena, CA (From Dread Central. 4 November 2013, 7:30 AM, PST)