The Peanuts is a perennially popular property which has entertained generations of fans, starting with a 1950s newspaper strip and expanding to a trans-media phenomenon. Charlie Brown and company are returning to the big screen for the first time since 1980 to celebrate their 65th birthday.
The year 2015 is starting to sound like a grand year for films. Along with the promised Justice League film and Avengers 2, we’ll also see Charlie Brown and his Peanuts buddies making their long-awaited return to the big screen—only this time it will be in CGI rather than traditional animation.
The Peanuts were created by Charles Schulz and first appeared in a newspaper strip in 1950, which continued for 50 years. The characters made the leap to animated cartoon form in 1965 when A Charlie Brown Christmas debuted on TV to critical acclaim and high rating. The characters have appeared in numerous forms of media entertainment including books, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Rob Young)
Similar News Items"Justice League" (2001)
- Comics: The Dawnbreaker, An Evil Batman-green Lantern Hybrid, Has A Very Different Memory Of Crime Alley (From ComicBookMovie. 19 August 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Thor: Ragnarok, Avengers: Infinity War, The Defenders, The Punisher, Justice League, Wonder Woman 2, Deadpool 2, Batman and Harley Quinn sex scene (From Flickeringmyth. 19 August 2017, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Marc Alan Fishman: “Tales from the Multiverse: The Alt-Left” (From Comicmix. 19 August 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012)
- How Disney and Pixar’s Animated Box Office Reign Could be Dethroned by Universal’s Minions (From Indiewire. 15 June 2017, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Nut Job 2 Trailer Reunites Surly and the Gang (From MovieWeb. 18 January 2017, 9:40 AM, PST)
- Wonder Woman Extended TV Spot Reveals New Footage (From MovieWeb. 1 August 2016, 9:05 AM, PDT)
The Peanuts Movie (2015)
- Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie Review (From HeyUGuys. 21 July 2017, 4:46 AM, PDT)
- Fox’s Blue Sky Studios Staying in Connecticut Through 2025 (From Variety - Film News. 7 April 2017, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Ferdinand: the first trailer (From Den of Geek. 30 March 2017, 2:17 AM, PDT)