Meredith and Cristina, the spotlight is yours.
As we previously reported, Grey’s Anatomy will center the Nov. 8 episode almost entirely on the longtime BFFs — but there’s a catch: As the following exclusive images from the change-of-pace outing make abundantly clear, the two characters barely interact during the hour.
Related | Check Out Grey’s Anatomy‘s Season 9 Cast Portraits!
As Ellen Pompeo recently explained to TVLine, the installment takes on a parallel structure in that it will split its time between Mer at Seattle Grace and Cristina (Sandra Oh) at the Mayo Clinic. “They’re individual storylines,” the actress points out, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsEllen Pompeo
- Surprise! 6 Baby Announcements We Didn't See Coming (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 December 2014, 4:50 PM, PST)
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will Alex and Jo Get Married? (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian, Salma Hayek & Adrienne Bailon Attend Rihanna's Diamond Ball (From TooFab. 12 December 2014, 7:15 AM, PST)
Sandra Oh (I)
- Hey, Viola Davis: Get your Golden Globes speech ready for 'How to Get Away with Murder' (From Gold Derby. 6 December 2014, 1:33 AM, PST)
- 'Grey's Anatomy's' Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey Offer Marriage Advice to Meredith and Derek (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Five Questions for Ann Marie Fleming and Sandra Oh About Their Indiegogo Project, Window Horses (From Filmmaker Magazine. 20 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
William Daniels (I)
- Eric Matthews, Mr. Feeny Joining Cory, Shawn, and Topanga on Girl Meets World (From Us Weekly. 4 December 2014, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Mr. Feeny & Eric Matthews Coming to "Girl Meets World" -- See First Photo! (From TooFab. 3 December 2014, 4:15 PM, PST)
- Will Friedle, William Daniels, Rider Strong to Visit ‘Girl Meets World’ Season 2 (From Variety - TV News. 3 December 2014, 1:23 PM, PST)