Meredith and Cristina, the spotlight is yours.
As we previously reported, Grey’s Anatomy will center the Nov. 8 episode almost entirely on the longtime BFFs — but there’s a catch: As the following exclusive images from the change-of-pace outing make abundantly clear, the two characters barely interact during the hour.
Related | Check Out Grey’s Anatomy‘s Season 9 Cast Portraits!
As Ellen Pompeo recently explained to TVLine, the installment takes on a parallel structure in that it will split its time between Mer at Seattle Grace and Cristina (Sandra Oh) at the Mayo Clinic. “They’re individual storylines,” the actress points out, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsEllen Pompeo
- 'Bachelor' Star Becca Tilley Geeks Out Over Flying With Ellen Pompeo -- See Her Hilarious Tweets! (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 July 2017, 8:51 PM, PDT)
- Jesse Williams Spotted Out With Minka Kelly After He Shoots Down Cheating Allegations (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 July 2017, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Has the ABC TV Show Been Cancelled or Renewed for Season 14? (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 June 2017, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- American Crime: Is the ABC TV Show Cancelled or Renewed for Season Four? (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 July 2017, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Every Reason We Have to Believe Cristina Will Return (From BuzzSugar. 30 June 2017, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Killing Eve: Jodie Comer (The White Princess) to Star in BBC America Drama (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 June 2017, 9:29 PM, PDT)