Michael Peña plays an Lapd cop in the gritty-urban thriller in End Of Watch coming to Blu-ray and you can currently catch him in Gangster Squad as a 50s Los Angeles police officer riding alongside Ryan Gosling, Josh Brolin, and Sean Penn. The Latino actor tells CineMovie which Lapd character was more bad-ass to play.
Michael Peña plays Lapd cops in two back-to-back movies. FIrst, he took on the role of a modern day police officer on the mean streets of Los Angeles with Jake Gyllenhaal as his partner which you can catch on Blu-ray and DVD starting January 22nd. Currently in movie theaters, the Chicago native can be seen as an Lapd rogue cop in the period drama Gangster Squad. Which movie was it more fun to play an Lapd officer?
Watch the video to
Read more »
Similar News ItemsRyan Gosling
- New Trailer Makes Ryan Gosling's Lost River Look Amazing (From QuietEarth. 30 March 2015, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- Desmond Harrington Joins Elle Fanning in ‘Neon Demon’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Gosling-Directed 'Lost River' Gets Extended Red Band Trailer (From FirstShowing.net. 30 March 2015, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book Of Henry' (From ScreenDaily. 30 March 2015, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- See Rita Ora as a battered drug addict in Jake Gyllenhaal's Southpaw (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 March 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch Now: Jake Gyllenhaal’s ‘Southpaw’ Trailer Looks Set To Be A Knockout (From The Hollywood News. 28 March 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon says he “was never thrilled” that Fox used Quicksilver in X-Men: Days of Future Past (From Flickeringmyth. 29 March 2015, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. talks Avengers: Age of Ultron and Tony Stark’s relationship with Steve Rogers (From Flickeringmyth. 27 March 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Super Siblings featurette for Avengers: Age of Ultron focusses on Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch (From Flickeringmyth. 27 March 2015, 11:57 AM, PDT)