Red Bull seem to have made a habit of being consistent when they have been at the front end of the grid. South Korea has recently given us Gangnam style, a rather fun and interesting take on music, but the race wasn’t quite so energetic as the YouTube video would suggest. We had some great overtaking moves but overall it was quite an average race.
In Other News…
Massa should be safe with Ferrari until the end of 2013 after his good run of finishes in the latter half of this season. Various sources have linked Vettel with a move to Ferrari in 2014. Could Ferrari really deal with both Vettel & Alonso wanting to win the championship? Red Bull say they have Vettel under contract until the end of the 2014 season, so we shall wait to see what happens there.
Q3 saw the usual suspects leave as per usual. Hrt, »
- James Bale
Similar News ItemsJenson Button
- Shah Rukh Khan Launches golden Tag Heuer Carrera timepieces in Mumbai (From Bollyspice. 5 March 2014, 6:49 AM, PST)
- Win a trip to the 2014 British Grand Prix with Sky Store and Rush (From Flickeringmyth. 28 January 2014, 4:20 AM, PST)
- Michael Schumacher, Former Formula One Driver, In Critical Condition (From Uinterview. 29 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
- 1: Life on the Limit review: Illuminating but incomplete history of F1 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 January 2014, 1:30 AM, PST)
- Formula 1 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix – Webber Bows Out In Style (From Obsessed with Film. 26 November 2013, 1:27 AM, PST)
- F1 Brazil 2013 TV schedule (From ChannelGuideMag. 21 November 2013, 10:47 AM, PST)
- Formula 1: Toro Rosso Announce Daniil Kvyat As Second Driver – But Who Is He? (From Obsessed with Film. 23 October 2013, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- Formula One 2014 Driver Line-ups – What We Know So Far (From Obsessed with Film. 22 October 2013, 12:55 AM, PDT)
- Formula 1 2013 – Belgium, Spa Francorchamps (From Obsessed with Film. 30 August 2013, 2:03 AM, PDT)