Yesterday, we caught up with star of the iconic thriller The Exorcist, Linda Blair, who has joined forces with Reader's Digest for Be Afraid of the Dark, the must-have soundtrack to Halloween. The Playlist contains 15 seasonal classics, including the theme song from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Dreamcatcher from The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Little Fugue in G Minor, Things That Go Bump in the Night and The Exorcist theme, Tubular Bells.
Linda Blair is also the founder of the Linda Blair WorldHeart Foundation, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization devoted to the loving care and rescue of animals throughout Los Angeles, to which proceeds from this new CD will go to.
Linda Blair combines her love for rescue dogs and haunting music with this special Halloween interview, in which she offers up some helpful tips for your dogs this Halloween, along with a little bit of head-spinning and »
Similar News ItemsThe Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009)
- Sherlock's Jonathan Aris joins Star Wars: Rogue One, but who is he playing? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 July 2015, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- Forest Whitaker is gearing up for Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One's Death Star heist (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 15 June 2015, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Dinosaurs rule the world (From IF.com.au. 14 June 2015, 5:27 PM, PDT)
Max von Sydow (I)
- Comic Con Reaction! New Suicide Squad trailer! – Watch August’s Flickering Myth Movie Show (From Flickeringmyth. 2 August 2015, 1:12 AM, PDT)
- 'Star Wars 7' Broke J.J. Abrams' Back (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2015, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- New Star Wars: The Force Awakens Image Reveals 'Bullhead' (From ComicBookMovie. 23 July 2015, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Nerd Alert: Game of Thrones History and Pitch Perfect Goes to Compton (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Remembering the First and Only Arab World Movie Star Known Around the Globe (From Alt Film Guide. 23 July 2015, 9:10 PM, PDT)
- Beyond The Door: From Exorcist Rip to a Series of Celluloid Madness (From shocktillyoudrop. 21 July 2015, 1:15 PM, PDT)