It's looks like Megan Fox is now a foxy new mom -- she's given birth to a baby boy!
The new mama expressed her joy over her arrival via her Facebook page:
"We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do. I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect.
We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love.
Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly. »
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- 'Transformers' actor Josh Duhamel to star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek' (From Hitfix. 11 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Li Bingbing Gets ‘Transformers: Age Of Extinction’ Character Poster (From The Hollywood News. 10 March 2014, 11:10 PM, PDT)
- New Transformers: Age Of Extinction Character Poster Lands (From EmpireOnline. 10 March 2014, 6:46 PM, PDT)
- Briefs: The “Sex Box” Is Coming, “Awkward” Adds Two Gay Characters, And Prepare To Get Slapped In The Face By “Bermuda Tentacles” (From The Backlot. 11 March 2014, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- "Devil's Knot" Trailer Examines the West Memphis Three Case (From TooFab. 11 March 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg to be honoured with MTV Generation Award (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
Megan Fox (I)
- New ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Character Poster: Li Bingbing (From LatinoReview. 11 March 2014, 9:27 AM, PDT)
- All Tatted Up! Sexy Celeb Ink (From TheFabLife - Movies. 11 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Transformers: Age Of Extinction – 10 Reasons We’re Freaking Out (From Obsessed with Film. 7 March 2014, 8:39 AM, PST)