It's looks like Megan Fox is now a foxy new mom -- she's given birth to a baby boy!
The new mama expressed her joy over her arrival via her Facebook page:
"We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do. I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect.
We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love.
Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly. »
Similar News ItemsReese Witherspoon
- Tiff Lineup: 5 Reasons to Get Excited About the 2016 Program (From Indiewire. 26 July 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- 8 Cute Snaps That Show Reese Witherspoon and Deacon Phillippe's Close Bond (From Popsugar. 25 July 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Why Taylor Swift's Claim of "Character Assassination" Is Valid but Hypocritical (From Popsugar. 24 July 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Sdcc: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Blu-ray details (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2016, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Check Out This 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Set Video! (From LatinoReview. 21 July 2016, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- Transformers: The Last Knight Set Video Showcases Paramount’s Robots In Disguise (From We Got This Covered. 20 July 2016, 9:46 AM, PDT)
Megan Fox (I)
- Why Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Says It’s Ok to Eat Butter! (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Is it Ok to Eat Butter? Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Weighs In (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Buns in the Oven: 24 Stars Who Are Expecting Babies This Year (From Popsugar. 14 July 2016, 7:10 PM, PDT)