It's looks like Megan Fox is now a foxy new mom -- she's given birth to a baby boy!
The new mama expressed her joy over her arrival via her Facebook page:
"We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do. I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect.
We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love.
Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly. »
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- Michael Bay Talks Goofiness, Reboots, and Practical Effects from the Set of Transformers: Age Of Extinction (From Collider.com. 4 December 2013, 2:34 PM, PST)
- 5 Electric New Images from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From HeyUGuys. 3 December 2013, 3:23 PM, PST)
- Michael Bay says no room for 'goofiness' in 'Transformers 4' (From Hitfix. 3 December 2013, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Alan Carr, Educating Yorkshire: Channel 4 unveils Christmas listings (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 December 2013, 3:28 PM, PST)
- Michael Gracey Set to Direct Universal's 'Daughter of Smoke & Bone' Adaptation (From The Hollywood Reporter. 3 December 2013, 12:30 PM, PST)
- ‘Tracks’ Trailer: Mia Wasikowska Will Walk 500 Miles and She Will Walk About 1,500 More (From FilmSchoolRejects. 2 December 2013, 1:30 PM, PST)
Megan Fox (I)
- Movies You Haven't Seen with the Cast of The Big Bang Theory (From MovieWeb. 3 December 2013, 10:38 AM, PST)
- Want to drop a size by X-Mas, follow celebs' diet (From RealBollywood. 1 December 2013, 5:46 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian, Kate Middleton & More: Hottest MILFs In Hollywood (From HollywoodLife. 1 December 2013, 5:30 AM, PST)