Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney has received quite the backlash after a comment made during Tuesday night's town hall debates in New York, with even the stars reacting. Romney said when he became governor of Massachusetts that he requested to interview women for positions in his cabinet and, thanks to women's groups, got "binders full of women."
Following this comment, the web erupted with #BindersFullOfWomen hashtags, a Tumblr of the same name and, of course, celebrity reactions. Here's some of the more memorable "binders full of women" tweets:
Related: Hollywood Republicans Feeling More Comfortable Expressing Political Views
Rashida Jones: "Women should temporarily crawl out of their crowded binders to watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejYoV_UzGFk&feature=relmfu "
Aisha Tyler: "Ludacris: 'I got hoes in different area codes.' Romney:'i got binders full of women.' #debate"
Related: Star Politics: Who leans left, and who leans right
Chris Rock: "There are going »
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- John Mayer -- I'm Eating My Words ... Dismisses 'Fake Rolex' Lawsuit (From TMZ. 21 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 May 2015, 6:54 AM, PDT)
- NBC Should Forget Brian Williams and Start Promoting Lester Holt (From Variety - TV News. 19 May 2015, 11:48 AM, PDT)
"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/21/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 May 2015, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 12 Callie,Arizona Peaceful Spoilers Dished Out (From OnTheFlix. 20 May 2015, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- How Grey's Anatomy Helped Save This Woman's Life (From E! Online. 20 May 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
Michelle Branch (I)
- Singer Michelle Branch Files for Divorce (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 February 2015, 11:59 PM, PST)
- Michelle Branch Files For Divorce (From Access Hollywood. 18 February 2015, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Michelle Branch Files for Divorce From Husband Teddy Landau After 11 Years of Marriage (From E! Online. 18 February 2015, 5:47 PM, PST)