Lisa Whelchel, it's been real, but your stint on Survivor: Philippines is already disappointing. You've brought none of Blair Warner's flair to the proceedings, and you prove your Survivor cred is lacking with quotes like, "I can only play with the cards I've been given!" Guess who doesn't leave their fate up to the "cards" dealt by other players? People like Parvati Shallow. Russell Hantz. You know, Survivor super-champs.
Thus, it's time to think about which sitcom legends should join Survivor next. I love seeing TV stars of yore regain screentime, so this is a perfect opportunity to highlight other greats who 1) could slip by without the other contestants recognizing them, 2) are cooler than the anti-gay Whelchel, and 3) would be, uh, interesting. Here are our seven best options.
This is my most controversial choice because Wells is both 73 and still very recognizable, but come On. Her »
Similar News ItemsPaula Abdul (I)
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson Adorably Busts a Move on So You Think You Can Dance Australia—Watch! (From E! Online. 26 February 2014, 1:50 PM, PST)
- RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6: Ones to Watch (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2014, 5:55 AM, PST)
- Celebs: How Close Is Too Close? (From Hollywoodnews.com. 10 February 2014, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Survivor's Brice Johnston: I Was a Social Threat (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- 'The Walking Dead': Lauren Cohan talks about Maggie's search for Glenn (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Mark & Mallory talk 'Amazing Race: All-Stars' (From Hitfix. 8 March 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Kylie Minogue to sing 'Especially for You' for Sport Relief (From Digital Spy - TV news. 10 March 2014, 4:39 AM, PDT)
- Kylie had sex at booze-fueled party when she was just 16, claims new book (From RealBollywood. 10 March 2014, 1:07 AM, PDT)
- Kylie Minogue feared loneliness post split from toyboy Andres Velencoso (From RealBollywood. 10 March 2014, 12:16 AM, PDT)