Lisa Whelchel, it's been real, but your stint on Survivor: Philippines is already disappointing. You've brought none of Blair Warner's flair to the proceedings, and you prove your Survivor cred is lacking with quotes like, "I can only play with the cards I've been given!" Guess who doesn't leave their fate up to the "cards" dealt by other players? People like Parvati Shallow. Russell Hantz. You know, Survivor super-champs.
Thus, it's time to think about which sitcom legends should join Survivor next. I love seeing TV stars of yore regain screentime, so this is a perfect opportunity to highlight other greats who 1) could slip by without the other contestants recognizing them, 2) are cooler than the anti-gay Whelchel, and 3) would be, uh, interesting. Here are our seven best options.
This is my most controversial choice because Wells is both 73 and still very recognizable, but come On. Her »
Similar News ItemsPaula Abdul (I)
- Get Your First Look at the New So You Think You Can Dance Judges Table! (From E! Online. 27 January 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Paula Abdul, Jason Derulo Feel at Home on 'So You Think You Can Dance' (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 January 2015, 3:33 PM, PST)
- Paula Abdul And Jason Derulo Join ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Judges’ Panel (From Uinterview. 25 January 2015, 6:13 AM, PST)
- Discovery’s David Pritikin to Head Unscripted TV at Anonymous Content (From The Wrap. 23 January 2015, 12:32 PM, PST)
- Anonymous Content Appoints David Pritikin To Head Unscripted TV Division (From Variety - TV News. 23 January 2015, 12:21 PM, PST)
- 7 Reasons Why Lucha Underground Is Way Better Than WWE (From Obsessed with Film. 23 January 2015, 3:32 AM, PST)
- Kylie Minogue to headline British Summer Time Hyde Park (From National Ledger. 26 January 2015, 8:33 AM, PST)
- Lady Gaga to work with Giorgio Moroder on new music (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 26 January 2015, 2:52 AM, PST)
- Adele working with vocal coach to avoid damaging vocal cords (From National Ledger. 20 January 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)