Ah, gorgeous, tragic, "bisexual" actors of the 1950s. That's a Jeopardy! category I could stand to see more often. Today would've been pioneering "method" actor (like Brando and James Dean) and eternal glamor boy Montgomery Clift's 92nd birthday, and if you think the car accident that disfigured his face in 1956 or his ensuing 10-year spiral of substance abuse completely taints his status as a legendary hottie, I pity you. Clift gave us so much brooding attractiveness that it's possible the entire Twilight series manifested from his ashes. In celebration of the mysterious man and Liz Taylor Bff on his birthday, let's count down his nine hottest moments.
9. Let's just combine all these stoic portraits into one hot item.
At different angles, Clift's face can resemble anyone from Warren Beatty (center) to Tom Cruise (right). That means his beauty is timeless, but his stony, longing chill remains a one-of-a-kind attribute. »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Considered Playing Cable In ‘Deadpool 2’ (From The Playlist. 24 March 2017, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Not Dating Vanessa Kirby Despite Recent Reports (From ET Canada. 23 March 2017, 6:25 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Not Dating Vanessa Kirby Despite Recent Reports (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2017, 3:50 PM, PDT)
- TV News Roundup: John Cho Joins ‘Difficult People,’ Diane Sawyer Sets New Interview With Caitlyn Jenner (From Variety - TV News. 22 March 2017, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Matt Bomer and Simon Halls to be Honored by Family and Children Services Group (From E! Online. 22 March 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Matt Bomer and Simon Halls To Be Honored at Hollygrove’s Annual Norma Jean Gala (From PEOPLE.com. 22 March 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Alfred Hitchcock (I)
- Train of thought by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 23 March 2017, 4:16 AM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's, Bones, Arrow, Grimm, Once, Bates Motel, Hawaii Five-0, Walking Dead and More (From TVLine.com. 22 March 2017, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- Bates Motel: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Six on A&E? (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 March 2017, 7:22 PM, PDT)