Photos - Mila's Sexiest Woman Photoshoot!
The ad is included in an excellent new video produced by Urban Outfitters, who visited the Tuscon, Arizona headquarters and were granted a rare interview with Lisa herself! Yes, she's a real person! Although to maintain her anonymity, the company's namesake is only seen in shadow.
"When I was little, I was totally a girly girl," Lisa says. "And I was a huge colorer. Huge! To keep me quiet, [my parents] bought the coloring books and the crayons and I would fill up the books and they'd have to buy me another one." In 1979, a 24-year-old Frank founded the company, which went on to cover every wall, book and backpack in the 1980s.
Video - Mila's Dazzling Dior Ad
Three decades later, Lisa is more »
Similar News ItemsMila Kunis
- Box Office: ‘Jason Bourne’ Targets $50 Million Debut, ‘Bad Moms’ Looks Like Sleeper Hit (From Variety - Film News. 26 July 2016, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Watch Mila Kunis Give Wtf Motherly Advice in Exclusive Rolling Stone Video (From Rolling Stone. 26 July 2016, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Jason Bourne Goes Gunning for Star Trek Beyond at the Box Office (From MovieWeb. 26 July 2016, 9:38 AM, PDT)
Lisa Frank (I)
- Let's Admire the Oklahoma Capitol's New Satan Monument (From Hitfix. 1 May 2014, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- 17 Truly Outrageous Jem Fashions We Dare The Movie To Resurrect (From Hitfix. 24 April 2014, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- 30 Reasons to Love Mila Kunis on Her 30th Birthday (From E! Online. 14 August 2013, 3:37 PM, PDT)