The wait is almost over...
Tom Lenk has joined the cast of Lifetime's supernatural pilot The Witches of East End. Lenk will play a gay librarian who is a pal of one of the series' lead witches.
Fox has ordered a fourth season of Bob's Burgers.
The next cycle of America's Next Top Model will have male models, along with the aspiring female models. This could be amazing or just headache-inducing.
Who wears the most plaid on Parks & Recreation?
After reports claimed that Beyonce will be performing in the next Super Bowl, the pop diva posted a picture to a tumblr that seemed to confirm it.
If you recognize Ron Eldard's name, that either brings to mind Drop Dead Fred's Mickey Bunce or Shep from ER . (Hold on, I need to brace myself after thinking of that smile.) Now, he's joining the fourth season of Justified as »
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- National Dog Day and Cute Costars Take Over This Week's Cutest Celebrity Candids (From Popsugar. 28 August 2014, 2:06 AM, PDT)
- 5 lessons from this year's Emmys' (From Gold Derby. 27 August 2014, 9:55 PM, PDT)
- Breaking Bad Sweeps Emmy Awards 2014 - Big Night for Modern Family, Too (From National Ledger. 26 August 2014, 5:47 PM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- What Can We Learn From the First 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Cast Poster? (From ShadowAndAct. 28 August 2014, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Finally Get Hitched, The Sopranos Ending Is Explained + More of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 28 August 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- American Horror Story: Freak Show Artwork and New Teasers (From Horror Asylum. 28 August 2014)
Comedy Central [us]
- Stephen Colbert Edits Opening Credits to Reflect Gwen Stefani's Emmys Name Flub (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 August 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Dolphin Tale 2’ Rules the Week in TV Advertising Spend (From Variety - Film News. 26 August 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Emmys poll: Who should host in 2015? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 26 August 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)