The wait is almost over...
Tom Lenk has joined the cast of Lifetime's supernatural pilot The Witches of East End. Lenk will play a gay librarian who is a pal of one of the series' lead witches.
Fox has ordered a fourth season of Bob's Burgers.
The next cycle of America's Next Top Model will have male models, along with the aspiring female models. This could be amazing or just headache-inducing.
Who wears the most plaid on Parks & Recreation?
After reports claimed that Beyonce will be performing in the next Super Bowl, the pop diva posted a picture to a tumblr that seemed to confirm it.
If you recognize Ron Eldard's name, that either brings to mind Drop Dead Fred's Mickey Bunce or Shep from ER . (Hold on, I need to brace myself after thinking of that smile.) Now, he's joining the fourth season of Justified as »
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Joe Manganiello Might Get Punched on the Modern Family Set (From Popsugar. 30 July 2014, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Why Eric Stonestreet Might Punch Joe Manganiello (For Fun!) (From BuzzSugar. 30 July 2014, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Supporting Nominees Break Free From Their Best-Known Roles (From Variety - TV News. 30 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Angela Bassett Will Play Desiree Dupre, Michael Chiklis' Wife, in 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' (From ShadowAndAct. 30 July 2014, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Lange Honored With Santa Barbara Film Festival’s Kirk Douglas Award (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Lange Set For Santa Barbara Film Fest Honor (From Deadline New York. 30 July 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
Comedy Central [us]
- TVLine Items: The Flash's Hot New Villain, Fargo Cop's Covert Gig and More (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2014, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- Dumb Starbucks Episode of ‘Nathan for You’ Takes Viewers Behind the Media Sensation (Video) (From The Wrap. 30 July 2014, 12:24 AM, PDT)
- Jim Gaffigan’s Sitcom Is Finally Happening (From Vulture. 29 July 2014, 11:45 PM, PDT)