Miley Cyrus returns to the big screen this December in So Undercover, an action-comedy that might not stretch the boundaries of creativity with its plot, but should play well amongst college/teen (and pre-teen) audiences.
With its release now on the horizon here in the UK, Warner Bros. have released the first trailer, and we’ve had the UK posters sent over to go nicely with it.
“Miley Cyrus stars as Molly, a private investigator who chose to leave high school to work with her father (Mike O’Malley), a former police officer. Together their days are filled with busting cheating spouses and taking down petty thieves. However, her life unexpectedly changes when she is approached by an FBI agent (Jeremy Piven) to go undercover in the one place they’re unable to infiltrate — and a world she knows nothing about… A university sorority.
During a major makeover, Molly physically transforms herself from the tough, »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Tiffany Houghton Stuns In Emotional New Video ‘Phone Call’ (From HollywoodLife. 12 December 2013, 12:29 PM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus Bails on Miami New Year's Eve Party to Perform in New York City's Times Square (From E! Online. 12 December 2013, 12:04 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013: A comparison of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel (From EW.com - PopWatch. 12 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Is Miley Cyrus Really the Most Annoying Star of the Year? (From Popsugar. 12 December 2013, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Kelly Rutherford's Custody Request Denied, Vows to Still Fight With Appeal (From E! Online. 12 December 2013, 11:34 AM, PST)
- Zoe Kravitz Flaunts Bikini Body in Nude Snakeskin Two Piece in Miami: Picture (From Us Weekly. 12 December 2013, 9:37 AM, PST)
- Kevin Dillon -- Broken Bones ... But Injury Won't Keep Me from Shooting 'Entourage' Flick (From TMZ. 11 December 2013, 12:30 AM, PST)
- Friday Night Lights Movie Is Not Going to Happen (From GeekTyrant. 9 December 2013, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013: The streaming shows you may not have seen (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 December 2013, 12:30 PM, PST)