AFI Fest 2012 presented by Audi, a program of the American Film Institute, today announced the remaining sections and films that will screen in the festival.s World Cinema, Breakthrough, Midnight and Shorts programs. AFI Fest, which annually presents the best of world cinema in the movie capital of the world, will take place November 1 through 8 at the historic Grauman.s Chinese Theatre, the Chinese 6 Theatres, the Egyptian Theatre and the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
World Cinema showcases the most anticipated and prize-winning international films of the year, Breakthrough highlights work discovered only through the submission process and Midnight.s selections are always haunting. Both World Cinema and Breakthrough feature a number of films making their North American or U.S. Premieres, including The Angels. Share, Greatest Hits, Laurence Anyways, Nairobi Half Life, Pieta, White Elephant and Zaytoun.
Two of the shorts in competition are from AFI Conservatory.s recent class of »
- Melissa Thompson
Similar News ItemsShia LaBeouf
- Borg vs McEnroe review – a five-set thriller of a film (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 September 2017, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Shia Labeouf Says It's Fair Game to Call L.A. Bartender a Racist (From TMZ. 22 September 2017, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Shia Labeouf Says Calling Bartender "Racist" Was Protected Speech (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 21 September 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- New mother! poster takes ownership of film's controversy (From JoBlo. 24 September 2017, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ and ‘The Lego Ninjago Movie’ Are Top Openers (From Indiewire. 24 September 2017, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Darren Aronofsky Would Be Interested In Directing A Superman Movie (From We Got This Covered. 24 September 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Trailer for Nyff Premiere ‘Cielo’ Explores the Vast Wonders of the Sky (From The Film Stage. 24 September 2017, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- ‘1922’ Review: ‘The Shining’ Meets ‘The Tell-Tale Heart’ in the Year’s Most Impressive Stephen King Adaptation — Fantastic Fest (From Indiewire. 23 September 2017, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- The 1970s – The Best Era In Cinema History? (From Flickeringmyth. 23 September 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)