In tandem with the honoring of John Carpenter with a Career Achievement award and a 25th Anniversary Screening of Prince of Darkness, Screamfest is celebrating the iconic films of the director through original art. Read on!
Thirteen exclusive poster designs from around the globe have been commissioned based on his classic films. Each poster is 24"X 36" and part of a limited run of 50. As longtime advocates of animals, John and Sandy King Carpenter have chosen for the entire proceeds of the poster sale to benefit the Humane Society of the United States. They will be on display and for sale for $50 each at the October 20th event at the La Live Regal Cinema .(1000 West Olympic Blvd., La, CA).
Those that would prefer to send in a direct donation to the Humane Society of the United States, should mail directly to: Department of Philanthropy, 2100 L Street Nw, Washington, DC 20037. Their IRS »
- Sean Decker
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Would Quentin Tarantino Really Make A Star Trek Movie? Here’s What He Said (From Cinema Blend. 23 September 2017, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- For Star Trek, Quentin Tarantino Might Direct An Extra Movie (From Screen Rant. 22 September 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino says that he is down for directing a Star Trek movie (From JoBlo. 22 September 2017, 1:05 PM, PDT)
John Carpenter (I)
- The 1970s – The Best Era In Cinema History? (From Flickeringmyth. 23 September 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- John Carpenter Remakes ‘Christine’ Into an Amazing 4-Minute Short (From TVovermind.com. 22 September 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Channel Zero creator wanted to create “a John Carpenter suburban nightmare” with No-End House (From Flickeringmyth. 21 September 2017, 2:02 PM, PDT)
Sandy King (II)
- Watch John Carpenter’s New Christine Music Video (From DailyDead. 13 September 2017, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Remembering George A. Romero by John Carpenter and Sandy King Carpenter (From Dread Central. 16 July 2017, 5:44 PM, PDT)
- John Carpenter Teaming Up with Universal Cable Productions to Develop Tales For A Halloween Night Series for Syfy (From DailyDead. 6 July 2017, 12:53 PM, PDT)