Tom Holland is a busy man. The Fright Night director not only just opened his own horror memorabilia site, Twisted Curios, but is directing the Stephen King adaptation The Ten O’Clock People as well. And now, he has lassoed Alice Cooper and company to command the Ship Of Fear: A Horror Cruise, an event to mark on your calendar for next Halloween.
The Ship Of Fear will be a cruise boat adventure with some of the greatest directors and actors from the horror genre onboard (featuring notables from The Lost Boys, Gremlins, Friday The 13th, Pet Sematary, and more), along with rock stars, illusionists, performance artists, and presumably all sorts of horror gags for its five nights of fun in the ocean. If you order early, a position on the scary schooner will only cost you $729. To check out ticketing, go here.
For details on the stars attending »
- Andy Greene
Similar News ItemsStephen King (I)
- Wizard World Portland Comic Con 2017 Review (From LRM Online. 25 February 2017, 2:07 PM, PST)
- Is April 2017 Promising To Be One of TV’s Greatest Ever Months? (From Flickeringmyth. 25 February 2017, 7:02 AM, PST)
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Featurette: Elisabeth Moss Explains How There’s Still Hope in the Dystopian Drama (From Indiewire. 24 February 2017, 11:22 AM, PST)
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
- Random Roles: Julie Benz on her numerous TV deaths, from Dexter to Buffy The Vampire Slayer to Angel (From The AV Club. 23 February 2017, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Toy Fair 2017: New Game Of Thrones Figures from Dark Horse & HBO Global Licensing (From DailyDead. 23 February 2017, 7:41 AM, PST)
- ‘Little Dead Rotting Hood’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 23 February 2017, 4:01 AM, PST)
Friday the 13th (1980)
- Rest in Peace: Chris Wiggins of Friday the 13th: The Series (From Dread Central. 24 February 2017, 3:50 PM, PST)
- Chris Wiggins, Veteran Character Actor, Dies at 87 (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 24 February 2017, 9:53 AM, PST)
- Chris Wiggins, Veteran Character Actor, Dies at 87 (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 24 February 2017, 9:53 AM, PST)