Tom Holland is a busy man. The Fright Night director not only just opened his own horror memorabilia site, Twisted Curios, but is directing the Stephen King adaptation The Ten O’Clock People as well. And now, he has lassoed Alice Cooper and company to command the Ship Of Fear: A Horror Cruise, an event to mark on your calendar for next Halloween.
The Ship Of Fear will be a cruise boat adventure with some of the greatest directors and actors from the horror genre onboard (featuring notables from The Lost Boys, Gremlins, Friday The 13th, Pet Sematary, and more), along with rock stars, illusionists, performance artists, and presumably all sorts of horror gags for its five nights of fun in the ocean. If you order early, a position on the scary schooner will only cost you $729. To check out ticketing, go here.
For details on the stars attending »
- Andy Greene
Similar News ItemsStephen King (I)
- 2013: The Year in Stephen King (From FEARnet. 18 December 2013)
- 9 Films That Completely Ignored Their Source (And Sucked Because Of It) (From Obsessed with Film. 18 December 2013, 4:14 AM, PST)
- Cover Art for Stephen King’s Mr. Mercedes (From DailyDead. 17 December 2013, 9:29 AM, PST)
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
- 'Gracepoint' adds 'Gossip Girl' alum; 'Buffy' lives again on Pivot (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 17 December 2013, 2:00 PM, PST)
- 'Veronica Mars', 'American Horror Story: Coven' set for PaleyFest 2014 (From EW.com - Inside TV. 17 December 2013, 1:33 PM, PST)
- New Channel Pivot Takes On Buffy The Vampire Slayer (From ScifiMafia. 17 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Best Single-Issue Comics of 2013 (From FEARnet. 17 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Streaming Holiday Movies The Whole Family Will Enjoy (From Moviefone. 16 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- 5 Reasons You Should Watch 'Silent Night Deadly Night 3' (From FEARnet. 16 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)