Another Shepherd sister is coming out of the woodwork on Grey’s Anatomy.
It’s not clear which sibling Campbell will play, but we can safely rule out Amelia (currently played by Caterina Scorsone on Private Practice) and Nancy (previously played by Embeth Davitz). That leaves Kathleen the psychiatrist or unnamed Sister No. 4.
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsPatrick Dempsey (I)
- Jay Mohr -- Files for Divorce from Nikki Cox (From TMZ. 21 July 2016, 4:24 PM, PDT)
- Rose McGowan Pens Scathing Op-Ed About Controversial Renee Zellweger Article (From Indiewire. 6 July 2016, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- New trailers for Bridget Jones’s Baby, Sully and Star Trek Beyond top our weekly movie news roundup (From Cineplex. 1 July 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- Sony Chief Kazuo Hirai to Deliver Keynote Speech at TV Conference Mipcom (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2016, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Taye Diggs: Who Will He Play on Empire Season 3? (From TVfanatic. 18 July 2016, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Taye Diggs Joins Empire Season 3 in Major Barack Obama-Infused Role (From TVLine.com. 18 July 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- How to Audition for Netflix (From Backstage. 16 June 2016, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- 2016 Emmy Contenders: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama (From Variety - TV News. 7 June 2016, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Flashback Weekend Chicago Horror Convention is Gearing Up for an Incredible 15th Year this August (From DailyDead. 23 May 2016, 6:17 PM, PDT)