This was one of the biggest mysteries of the fall: How many people would tune in to watch Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog on The CW? How many might watch a a low-budget, if beloved, web series on television after it’s been free online for years?
Here’s the answer: 566,000 viewers and a 0.2 in the adult demo.
Is that good? Bad? Well, if Dr. Horrible were a new show this would be as terrible as Bad Horse’s whinny. It’s also less than The CW’s program in this slot last week, the very little-seen music competition series »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Private Practice" (2007)
- Grimm Season 6 Taps State of Affairs' Chris McKenna to Play Portland Cop (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2016, 7:22 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell, Darren Criss, 'Cagney & Lacey' and More Pay Musical Tribute to Victims of Gun Violence at DNC (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2016, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- Sony Chief Kazuo Hirai to Deliver Keynote Speech at TV Conference Mipcom (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2016, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- L.A. Reid -- Bel-Air's Newest Fresh Prince (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 27 July 2016, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Stranger Things: 15 Moments That Made the Netflix Series an Insta-Classic (From TVLine.com. 21 July 2016, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- 39 Things We Learned from Robert Towne’s and David Fincher’s Chinatown Commentary (From FilmSchoolRejects. 13 July 2016, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2016: Scream Factory Announces 13 New Titles, Including Black Christmas, Willard, Bubba Ho-tep (From DailyDead. 22 July 2016, 10:46 PM, PDT)
- Jaws The Revenge: How the sequel went so horribly wrong (From Den of Geek. 21 July 2016, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Fall TV First Impression: Frequency (From TVLine.com. 6 July 2016, 10:35 AM, PDT)