Of all the sequels released in 2012, I’m sure many will agree that a follow-up to 2010′s Clash of the Titans remake is a little unnecessary. There’s a lot they could improve on though, so maybe Wrath of the Titans could be their chance to correct things.
The sequel, set years after the Kraken is defeated, sees Sam Worthington return as Perseus, son of Zeus, and now father to Helius. Once again he must come to the rescue of the world as Uncle Hades and half-brother Aries join hands in bringing back Kronos, the evil creature father of the Gods. The return of Kronos will mean the Gods lose their power and immortality, and will soon die.
Films have had better plots, I’ll admit, »
Similar News ItemsLiam Neeson
- 'Evel Knievel' Biopic May Reunite Scorsese and 'Departed' Writer (From MovieWeb. 24 November 2015, 2:03 PM, PST)
- Martin Scorsese may direct an Evel Knievel biopic (From The Hollywood News. 24 November 2015, 12:29 AM, PST)
- ‘Ted 2: Extended Edition’ Blu-ray Review (From Blogomatic3000. 23 November 2015, 2:34 PM, PST)
- Chiwetel Ejiofor To Receive Bifa’s Richard Harris Award (From Deadline. 24 November 2015, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Moët British Independent Film Awards to Honor Chiwetel Ejiofor (From Indiewire. 24 November 2015, 6:32 AM, PST)
- Chiwetel Ejiofor to Be Honored at British Independent Film Awards (From Variety - Film News. 24 November 2015, 4:17 AM, PST)
- Chris Hemsworth circling Allan Quatermain movie (From Flickeringmyth. 23 November 2015, 3:05 AM, PST)
- 'Allan Quatermain' Reboot Targets Chris Hemsworth (From MovieWeb. 19 November 2015, 9:26 AM, PST)
- Everest Climbs to Digital in December, Blu-ray 3D and Other Formats in January (From TheHDRoom. 18 November 2015, 7:52 PM, PST)