Remy: Hey man, I found this old unmarked VHS under my grandad’s TV last week and was wondering if you wanted to watch it? Who knows what it could be!
Nato: Sure Remy, what’s the worst that can happen!
*20 minutes later*
Nato: Did we just watch a sex tape of your grandparents doing it?
Remy: Jesus Christ, that may be the most terrifying found footage I have ever seen, I am so sorry…
Nato: What the hell made you pick that random video of all things to show me!?
Remy: Well, it seems to be “working” for horror movies, and you wanted to talk about the found footage horror movement this week, so I thought this could make a cheesy introduction displaying the proverbial gamble that is found footage horror?
Nato: Well, now that you put it like that…wait…why didn’t we ever turn it off? »
- Matt Donato
Similar News ItemsParanormal Activity (2007)
- Blu Review: Dark Skies (From Cinelinx. 17 May 2013, 11:20 PM, PDT)
- Paramount Home Media Acquires “Ghost Team One” (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 16 May 2013, 5:08 PM, PDT)
- The Purge Goes Viral and Hits Tumblr (From Dread Central. 16 May 2013, 8:45 AM, PDT)
The Last Exorcism (2010)
- Spend 9 Minutes Behind The Scenes of Aftershock (From Dread Central. 10 May 2013, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Sleeper to See: Eli Roth Shocks with Disaster-Horror Flick 'Aftershock' (From Fandango. 10 May 2013, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- Dueling Aftershock Reviews Ready to Rumble (From Dread Central. 10 May 2013, 9:30 AM, PDT)
The Blair Witch Project (1999)
- V/H/S/2 Review (From We Got This Covered. 17 May 2013, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Red band trailer for V/H/S/2 (From Flickeringmyth. 17 May 2013, 2:40 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Splattery Red-Band Trailer For Horror Anthology Sequel 'V/H/S 2' (From The Playlist. 16 May 2013, 7:59 AM, PDT)