Remy: Hey man, I found this old unmarked VHS under my grandad’s TV last week and was wondering if you wanted to watch it? Who knows what it could be!
Nato: Sure Remy, what’s the worst that can happen!
*20 minutes later*
Nato: Did we just watch a sex tape of your grandparents doing it?
Remy: Jesus Christ, that may be the most terrifying found footage I have ever seen, I am so sorry…
Nato: What the hell made you pick that random video of all things to show me!?
Remy: Well, it seems to be “working” for horror movies, and you wanted to talk about the found footage horror movement this week, so I thought this could make a cheesy introduction displaying the proverbial gamble that is found footage horror?
Nato: Well, now that you put it like that…wait…why didn’t we ever turn it off? »
- Matt Donato
Similar News ItemsParanormal Activity (2007)
- Box Office: Can 'Oculus' Producer Jason Blum Succeed Outside His Horror Comfort Zone? (From Moviefone. 14 April 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Oculus’ Succeeds Psychologically, Fails Supernaturally (From HollywoodChicago.com. 12 April 2014, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- In Defence Of... Found Footage, the unfairly maligned horror subgenre (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 12 April 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
The Last Exorcism (2010)
- Jose Padilha, Eric Newman Team For John Hlavin’s WWII Revenge Pitch ‘Nekome’ (From Deadline New York. 16 April 2014, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- See the Killing Challenge That Sets Off '13 Sins' (From Movies.com. 11 April 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Ashley Bell, Clint Howard on their attraction to 'Sparks' (From Hitfix. 11 April 2014, 3:28 PM, PDT)
The Blair Witch Project (1999)
- The 20 Best Summer Blockbusters of All Time: 'The Sixth Sense' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 14 April 2014, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- Full Texas Frightmare Weekend Schedule Unleashed! (From Dread Central. 14 April 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview: Author Nnedi Okorafor Discusses How Horror Influences Her Career (From FEARnet. 14 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)