Jason Fuchs ("Ice Age: Continental Drift," "The Clock Without a Face") has been hired to pen the sci-fi adventure "The Magic Catalogue" for Robert Zemeckis' ImageMovers and Disney Pictures says Variety.
Based on a concept by visual development artist Chris Appelhans, the film revolves around teens who inadvertently acquire a cache of high-tech weapons the likes of which have never been seen.
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsRobert Zemeckis
- You Probably Didn’t Notice This Shot in ‘Contact’ Was Done with Visual Effects (From Slash Film. 17 January 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Thierry Fremaux, Marion Cotillard to Be Honored at Lumieres Awards (From Variety - Film News. 16 January 2017, 11:45 PM, PST)
- Oscar Sound Contenders: How ‘Rogue One,’ ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ and ‘Allied’ Created War and Terror (From Indiewire. 12 January 2017, 2:53 PM, PST)
Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012)
- Nut Job 2 Trailer Reunites Surly and the Gang (From MovieWeb. 18 January 2017, 9:40 AM, PST)
- Wonder Woman Extended TV Spot Reveals New Footage (From MovieWeb. 1 August 2016, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- Weekend Forecast: 'Jason Bourne', 'Bad Moms' and 'Nerve' Hit Theaters (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 28 July 2016, 8:42 AM, PDT)
Monster House (2006)
- Abattoir Review (From We Got This Covered. 6 December 2016, 3:02 PM, PST)
- ‘Sins of Our Youth’ Exclusive Clip: Four Teens Accidentally Murder a Young Boy and Struggle in the Aftermath (From Indiewire. 15 November 2016, 2:52 PM, PST)
- Recording Artist Fawn Releases Monster House Music Video for Halloween (From Dread Central. 14 October 2016, 5:30 AM, PDT)