Directed by Gauri Shinde
There are no villains in English Vinglish. Only imperfect human beings like you and I, who make that common error of taking loved ones for granted.
Admit it. At some point in our lives we have all felt that if we don’t speak good English, we are not destined to be successful human beings. Imagine a housewife–beautiful, efficient, charming, supportive…imagine if she looks like…well, Sridevi and still feels she is being taken for granted just because she can’t speak fluent angrezi.
Shashi’s children find her embarrassing at times. Her husband openly cracks jokes about her accent and poor grasp of a language we should have thrown out with Tom Alter’s wig in Shatranj Ke Khiladi. Shashi’s husband thinks he’s just being urbane and witty. But it hurts. We see »
- Subhash K Jha
Similar News ItemsAmitabh Bachchan
- When Farhan Akhtar started missing 'Don' (From RealBollywood. 18 May 2013, 5:55 AM, PDT)
- Arjun Kapoor talks the drama and action of Aurganzeb! (From Bollyspice. 18 May 2013, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2013 – Amitabh Bachchan on The Great Gatsby red carpet, opening night and after-party (From Bollyspice. 18 May 2013, 3:00 AM, PDT)
Elizabeth Taylor (I)
- Emma Watson: 'Ignoring fame was my rebellion' (From Pop2it. 17 May 2013, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Top 50 Richest Celebrities, Which Actress is Richer Than Oprah? (From Worst Previews. 17 May 2013, 4:08 AM, PDT)
- Molly Shannon On The Tragedy That Changed Her Life Forever (From Huffington Post. 17 May 2013, 3:53 AM, PDT)
- Ritu Beri gives thumbs up to Vidya, Sonam's Cannes look (From RealBollywood. 18 May 2013, 4:17 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2013: Special Panel Discussion Bollywood: Ready To Go Global? hosted by Raj&Pablo (From Bollyspice. 17 May 2013, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- Dedh Isqhiya: Is Vidya Balan, Madhuri's reason for insecurity?! (From GlamSham. 17 May 2013, 6:13 AM, PDT)