It looked like Supernatural was headed for cancellation when it was sent packing to Friday nights. It performed well enough in the ratings that The CW decided to move it back to a regular weeknight. Will the series continue to be one of the network's best performers? Stay tuned.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Supernatural will be cancelled or renewed for season nine.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.13 million total viewers.
Episode 08-23: »
Similar News Items"Supernatural" (2005)
- TVLine Items: Top Gear Hosts' New Show, Gilmore Girls Reruns and More (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2015, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- ‘Supernatural’ Alum Rob Benedict Joins ‘Masters of Sex’ for Recurring Role (From Variety - TV News. 30 July 2015, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- John Legend Replaces Kanye West as Underground's Music Boss (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2015, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Jared Padalecki, Stephen Amell Reveal Totally Amazing Abs For Depression Campaign (From Us Weekly. 3 August 2015, 1:11 AM, PDT)
- Amell & Padalecki: Shirtless Sunday! (From Access Hollywood. 2 August 2015, 7:01 PM, PDT)
- Jared Padalecki and Stephen Amell Strip Off Their Shirts For a Good Cause (From Popsugar. 2 August 2015, 3:43 PM, PDT)
- Supernatural Season 11: The Darkness Is Coming, and More Spoilers (From BuzzSugar. 30 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Hungry For Supernatural Spoilers? Misha Collins Spills on Season 11 (From BuzzSugar. 29 July 2015, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- Supernatural Season 11 Will Give You "Warm and Fuzzies," According to Jared Padalecki (From BuzzSugar. 27 July 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)