Hey folks, Mabel here, filling in for Vini B who normally does AfterElton’s Supernatural recaps. She’ll be back on duty next week.
The show kicks off with Dean’s return from purgatory. He appears in the woods in a flash of light and crashes in on a teenage couple’s camping trip. Either he’s covered in blood and ectoplasm or he’s stumbled into their pot of baked beans.
He steals their knapsack – which they really should have had tied up in a tree so bears couldn’t get to it. Then he finds the road and hitches a ride, all to the tune to some seventies angsty Styx song.
After the travel montage he winds up in another part of the forest digging a hole in the ground. He unearths a dessicated skeleton and then rolls up his sleeve to reveal a nasty glowing red bump on his forearm. »
Similar News Items"Supernatural" (2005)
- 14 Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins Moments That Were Too Much to Handle (From Popsugar. 8 October 2015, 10:25 PM, PDT)
- Supernatural Season 11 Review (From We Got This Covered. 8 October 2015, 10:18 PM, PDT)
- Supernatural: Season 11 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 October 2015, 2:16 PM, PDT)
Toi et moi (2006)
- Mindy Newell: Wibbly Wobbley Timey Winey Stuff (From Comicmix. 21 September 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Tiff 2015. Correspondences #4 (From MUBI. 14 September 2015, 6:23 AM, PDT)
- Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials Review – Young Adult Dystopia For Dummies (From Obsessed with Film. 14 September 2015, 3:05 AM, PDT)
Kevin Tran (II)
- Video of the Day: Watch the Hillywood show do their take on ‘Supernatural’ (From SoundOnSight. 22 May 2015, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- The Winchesters and Taylor Swift Combine For This Awesome Supernatural Parody (From TVovermind.com. 21 May 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- 'Supernatural' Recap: Another Shocking Death for the Winchesters (From BuddyTV. 6 May 2015, 12:09 PM, PDT)