Hey folks, Mabel here, filling in for Vini B who normally does AfterElton’s Supernatural recaps. She’ll be back on duty next week.
The show kicks off with Dean’s return from purgatory. He appears in the woods in a flash of light and crashes in on a teenage couple’s camping trip. Either he’s covered in blood and ectoplasm or he’s stumbled into their pot of baked beans.
He steals their knapsack – which they really should have had tied up in a tree so bears couldn’t get to it. Then he finds the road and hitches a ride, all to the tune to some seventies angsty Styx song.
After the travel montage he winds up in another part of the forest digging a hole in the ground. He unearths a dessicated skeleton and then rolls up his sleeve to reveal a nasty glowing red bump on his forearm. »
Similar News Items"Supernatural" (2005)
- TVLine Items: Top Gear Hosts' New Show, Gilmore Girls Reruns and More (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2015, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- ‘Supernatural’ Alum Rob Benedict Joins ‘Masters of Sex’ for Recurring Role (From Variety - TV News. 30 July 2015, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Supernatural Season 11: The Darkness Is Coming, and More Spoilers (From BuzzSugar. 30 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Toi et moi (2006)
- New Hulk Hogan Racist Phone Tape Revealed (From Obsessed with Film. 30 July 2015, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- Love Island's Calum Best is back: 'Boys, we're are going for a night out in Magaluf' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 June 2015, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- Jason Blum interview: Paranormal Activity, Amityville & more (From Den of Geek. 23 June 2015, 12:47 AM, PDT)
Kevin Tran (II)
- Video of the Day: Watch the Hillywood show do their take on ‘Supernatural’ (From SoundOnSight. 22 May 2015, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- The Winchesters and Taylor Swift Combine For This Awesome Supernatural Parody (From TVovermind.com. 21 May 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- 'Supernatural' Recap: Another Shocking Death for the Winchesters (From BuddyTV. 6 May 2015, 12:09 PM, PDT)