Hey folks, Mabel here, filling in for Vini B who normally does AfterElton’s Supernatural recaps. She’ll be back on duty next week.
The show kicks off with Dean’s return from purgatory. He appears in the woods in a flash of light and crashes in on a teenage couple’s camping trip. Either he’s covered in blood and ectoplasm or he’s stumbled into their pot of baked beans.
He steals their knapsack – which they really should have had tied up in a tree so bears couldn’t get to it. Then he finds the road and hitches a ride, all to the tune to some seventies angsty Styx song.
After the travel montage he winds up in another part of the forest digging a hole in the ground. He unearths a dessicated skeleton and then rolls up his sleeve to reveal a nasty glowing red bump on his forearm. »
Similar News Items"Supernatural" (2005)
- Supernatural's Jim Beaver, Kim Rhodes Visit Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (From TVLine.com. 29 September 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Timeless Review – TV – NBC May Have Stumbled Into A Sci-Fi Winner (From AreYouScreening. 29 September 2016, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- Timeless Season 1 Review (From We Got This Covered. 28 September 2016, 9:32 AM, PDT)
Toi et moi (2006)
- Ultra-Realist Abstraction: Discussing "Nocturama" with Bertrand Bonello (From MUBI. 22 September 2016, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Tiff 2016. Correspondences #2 (From MUBI. 11 September 2016, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Larry Wilmore Calls Nightly Show Cancellation the 'Unblackening' of His Comedy Central Time Slot (From PEOPLE.com. 15 August 2016, 11:05 AM, PDT)
Kevin Tran (II)
- Video of the Day: Watch the Hillywood show do their take on ‘Supernatural’ (From SoundOnSight. 22 May 2015, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- The Winchesters and Taylor Swift Combine For This Awesome Supernatural Parody (From TVovermind.com. 21 May 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- 'Supernatural' Recap: Another Shocking Death for the Winchesters (From BuddyTV. 6 May 2015, 12:09 PM, PDT)