It's hard to believe that 60 Minutes is in its 45th season. How long will the TV series continue? Probably as long as the ratings make it worthwhile for the network.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if 60 Minutes will be renewed for a 46th year (though it's hard to imagine that the series will ever be cancelled).
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Episode 45-32: Sunday, 05/19/13
1.2 in the demo (-8% change) with 8.15 million (-20% change).
Season averages: »
Similar News ItemsAnderson Cooper
- Donald Trump Slams Anderson Cooper During Interview: "The People Don't Trust You"—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 23 July 2015, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Donald Trump Blasts Anderson Cooper: ‘The People Don’t Trust You’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 July 2015, 6:04 AM, PDT)
- Donald Trump Blasts Anderson Cooper on CNN: "The People Don't Trust You" (From Us Weekly. 23 July 2015, 2:47 AM, PDT)
- Anna Wintour Proves She's the Baddest Bitch Ever, Wears Sunglasses During Entire Oscars Ceremony (From E! Online. 23 February 2015, 9:10 AM, PST)
- 60 Minutes: 2014-15 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 December 2014, 1:04 PM, PST)
- Tom Brokaw with Errol Morris on a red carpet night for The Unknown Known (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 27 March 2014, 5:23 AM, PDT)
Lara Logan (II)
- Brian Williams Investigation Results Short on Detail (From Variety - TV News. 18 June 2015, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- Watch: ‘60 Minutes’ Defends Decision to Show Sarin Attack (From Variety - TV News. 19 April 2015, 3:08 PM, PDT)
- ’60 Minutes’ Under Fire for Its Africa Coverage: Worst Habits of Us Journalism (From The Wrap. 27 March 2015, 6:17 AM, PDT)