It's hard to believe that 60 Minutes is in its 45th season. How long will the TV series continue? Probably as long as the ratings make it worthwhile for the network.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if 60 Minutes will be renewed for a 46th year (though it's hard to imagine that the series will ever be cancelled).
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Episode 45-32: Sunday, 05/19/13
1.2 in the demo (-8% change) with 8.15 million (-20% change).
Season averages: »
Similar News ItemsAnderson Cooper
- Entertainment Weekly Discusses Stefon with Bill Hader (From ShockYa. 4 December 2013, 1:44 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013 (Behind the Scenes): Bill Hader on saying goodbye to Stefon -- and 'SNL' -- with one last video (From EW.com - Inside TV. 4 December 2013, 11:50 AM, PST)
- How Gay Stars Have Come Out (From Popsugar. 2 December 2013, 10:45 AM, PST)
- TV Review: ‘Whitey Bulger: The Making of a Monster’ (From Variety - TV News. 30 May 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- The Comment That Made Eva Mendes Cry (From Huffington Post. 16 May 2013, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- How '60 Minutes' Could Sway The Oscars (From Huffington Post. 16 January 2013, 6:30 AM, PST)
Lara Logan (II)
- ‘She Was Targeted’: The Five Clashes Over Lara Logan Suspension (From Mediaite - TV. 27 November 2013, 3:29 PM, PST)
- CBS Journalist Lara Logan Forced To Take Leave For False Reporting (From HollywoodLife. 27 November 2013, 7:51 AM, PST)
- Speed Read: Amber Riley Wins Dancing With the Stars! (From Popsugar. 27 November 2013, 5:46 AM, PST)