It's hard to believe that 60 Minutes is in its 45th season. How long will the TV series continue? Probably as long as the ratings make it worthwhile for the network.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if 60 Minutes will be renewed for a 46th year (though it's hard to imagine that the series will ever be cancelled).
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Episode 45-32: Sunday, 05/19/13
1.2 in the demo (-8% change) with 8.15 million (-20% change).
Season averages: »
Similar News ItemsAnderson Cooper
- Anderson Cooper and 'Black Widow' (From SneakPeek. 10 February 2016, 7:08 AM, PST)
- CNN’s Town Hall Gives It a Win Over Fox News (From The Wrap. 4 February 2016, 2:26 PM, PST)
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Larry David' (From PEOPLE.com. 4 February 2016, 1:50 PM, PST)
- David Letterman Will Explore Climate Change For National Geographic Docu-Series (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Anna Wintour Proves She's the Baddest Bitch Ever, Wears Sunglasses During Entire Oscars Ceremony (From E! Online. 23 February 2015, 9:10 AM, PST)
- 60 Minutes: 2014-15 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 December 2014, 1:04 PM, PST)
Lara Logan (II)
- UTA’s Bienstock Broadcast News Division Taps CBS News Executive as Agent (From Variety - TV News. 20 January 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
- 60 Minutes: 2015-16 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 October 2015, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- CBS News Senior VP of Communications Sonya McNair to Exit for ‘Personal Reasons’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 5 October 2015, 11:32 AM, PDT)