It's hard to believe that 60 Minutes is in its 45th season. How long will the TV series continue? Probably as long as the ratings make it worthwhile for the network.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if 60 Minutes will be renewed for a 46th year (though it's hard to imagine that the series will ever be cancelled).
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Episode 45-32: Sunday, 05/19/13
1.2 in the demo (-8% change) with 8.15 million (-20% change).
Season averages: »
Similar News ItemsAnderson Cooper
- Andy Cohen’s Mom Calls Him a ‘Fat Drag Queen’ in Never-Before-Seen Pic from 1997 (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Cheech Marin Joins Robert De Niro in ‘War With Grandpa’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 27 April 2017, 5:37 PM, PDT)
- Tucker Carlson Matches Bill O’Reilly Ratings in New Fox News Time Slot (From Variety - TV News. 25 April 2017, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- Writers Guild Awards 2017: Complete Winners List! (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 February 2017, 9:05 AM, PST)
- Oprah Winfrey Will Join ’60 Minutes’ as Special Contributor (From Variety - TV News. 31 January 2017, 5:45 AM, PST)
- In Memoriam: Television Stars We Lost in 2016 (From Variety - TV News. 30 December 2016, 3:07 PM, PST)
Lara Logan (II)
- 60 Minutes: Season 49 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 April 2017, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- How Bill O’Reilly Fallout Stacks Up Against Previous TV-News Scandals (From Variety - TV News. 4 April 2017, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- 60 Minutes: 50th Anniversary Season Renewal from CBS (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 March 2017, 5:05 PM, PDT)