"Dear Lord, why?" you might ask. Well, aside from the fact that an Oscar winner urinating on your head grants you thespian superpowers and cures migraines, the starlet's saintly spray also cured the searing pain of a jellyfish sting.
We're sure you're all now bursting to witness this degrading spectacle, and, thankfully, "The Paperboy" opens in select theaters this Friday. So while waiting to go — and you gotta go — let's revisit some timeless tinkles from tinseltown. Because while these golden moments might be listed as our Top 9, but they're all #1 in our book.
No man's morning would be complete without a man's morning wood. And in »
- Ben Freiburger
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- Leonardo DiCaprio Will Play Leonardo da Vinci in Biopic (From TVovermind.com. 18 August 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- 16 Fun Ways You Can Dress Up as Leonardo DiCaprio For Halloween (From Popsugar. 18 August 2017, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- 'Logan Lucky': The Six Things You Need to Make a Perfect Heist Film (From Rolling Stone. 18 August 2017, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- Commanding the keys by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 19 August 2017, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- The Fantasticast #244 – Fantastic Four #178 – Call My Killer – The Brute (From Flickeringmyth. 18 August 2017, 9:10 PM, PDT)
- Oscars: Clint Eastwood, Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott Race to the Finish (From Variety - Film News. 18 August 2017, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Naomi Watts Shows Off Her Bikini Body While Lounging on the Grass (From PEOPLE.com. 20 August 2017, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Elisabeth Moss Gets Candid About Scientology in Response to a Fan Question on Instagram (From Indiewire Television. 19 August 2017, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- Elisabeth Moss Gets Candid About Scientology in Response to a Fan Question on Instagram (From Indiewire. 19 August 2017, 11:49 AM, PDT)