If you have yet to watch Wednesday’s Supernatural season premiere, avert your eyes now. Everyone else, you may proceed…
That was unexpected.
After viewing the Supernatural Season 8 premiere on Wednesday night, dare we say Dean actually misses purgatory?
The episode picked up one year after the events of last season’s finale in Maine, where two twentysomethings heard a strange noise in the woods. The girl sent the guy to look outside their tent, and when he turned at the sound of rustling, he wasn’t met with a creature or even a deer. Instead, a bloody, ragged Dean »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Supernatural" (2005)
- Watch Jensen Ackles Transform From Pretty Boy to Stone Cold Fox (From Popsugar. 29 June 2015, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- Every Hot Picture of Jensen Ackles We Could Get Our Hands On (From Popsugar. 29 June 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Wbtv Comic-Con Bags Highlight ‘Supernatural,’ ‘The Flash’ & More (From Variety - TV News. 29 June 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Wizard World Des Moines Variant Cover for The Walking Dead #1, Hannibal Season 3 Promo Video (From DailyDead. 26 May 2015, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- Nathan Fillion returning as Malcolm Reynolds for Firefly Online (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- 5 Stargate Atlantis Actors You Should See In These Christmas TV Movies (From Obsessed with Film. 16 December 2014, 7:10 AM, PST)
Jeremy Carver (I)
- Comic-Con 2015 Schedule for Sunday, July 12th (From Collider.com. 28 June 2015, 8:54 PM, PDT)
- Comic Con 2015 Sunday Schedule (From MovieWeb. 28 June 2015, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. announces TV schedule for San Diego Comic-Con (From Flickeringmyth. 12 June 2015, 7:10 AM, PDT)