If you have yet to watch Wednesday’s Supernatural season premiere, avert your eyes now. Everyone else, you may proceed…
That was unexpected.
After viewing the Supernatural Season 8 premiere on Wednesday night, dare we say Dean actually misses purgatory?
The episode picked up one year after the events of last season’s finale in Maine, where two twentysomethings heard a strange noise in the woods. The girl sent the guy to look outside their tent, and when he turned at the sound of rustling, he wasn’t met with a creature or even a deer. Instead, a bloody, ragged Dean »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Supernatural" (2005)
- Syfy’s Zombie Drama Z Nation to Premiere This September (From Beyond Hollywood. 22 August 2014, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- New Trailer Will Feed the Gods (From Dread Central. 19 August 2014, 12:12 PM, PDT)
- New Z Nation Promo Reminds You to Keep Your Friday Nights Open (From Dread Central. 18 August 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- Top 15 Joss Whedon characters: The best of the Buffy, Angel, Firefly bunch (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 June 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Dallas Comic-Con Unites Geek Cultures This Coming Weekend (From Cinelinx. 12 May 2014, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- 90′s Horror Kid TV Spotlight: Are You Afraid Of The Dark? (From Icons of Fright. 2 April 2014, 8:34 AM, PDT)
Jeremy Carver (I)
- Emily S. Whitten’s Grand Sdcc Adventure: Supernatural Edition (From Comicmix. 19 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Spoiler Room is back! Get scoop on 'Supernatural,' 'Teen Wolf', more (From EW.com - Inside TV. 1 August 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Supernatural Season 10 Bringing Back Old,Familiar Characters & More,New Spoilers (From OnTheFlix. 31 July 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)