If you have yet to watch Wednesday’s Supernatural season premiere, avert your eyes now. Everyone else, you may proceed…
That was unexpected.
After viewing the Supernatural Season 8 premiere on Wednesday night, dare we say Dean actually misses purgatory?
The episode picked up one year after the events of last season’s finale in Maine, where two twentysomethings heard a strange noise in the woods. The girl sent the guy to look outside their tent, and when he turned at the sound of rustling, he wasn’t met with a creature or even a deer. Instead, a bloody, ragged Dean »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Supernatural" (2005)
- Dean Scolds Crowley in this Sneak Peek of Supernatural Episode 9.16 - Blade Runners (From Dread Central. 11 March 2014, 5:08 PM, PDT)
- Preview Video for Bates Motel Episode 203 (From DailyDead. 11 March 2014, 9:47 AM, PDT)
- Preview Video and Photos from Bates Motel Episode 202 (From DailyDead. 10 March 2014, 4:09 PM, PDT)
- Space Janitors sci-fi comedy web series Season 3 Kickstarter (From Shadowlocked. 20 December 2013, 8:21 PM, PST)
- Hallmark Countdown to Christmas Nov. 27: Cameron Mathison double feature (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 27 November 2013, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Firefly: 5 Best Supporting Characters (From Obsessed with Film. 22 November 2013, 3:30 AM, PST)
Jeremy Carver (I)
- Supernatural: Tribes Finds Its Hunter and a Reformed Shape-Shifter (From Boomtron. 27 February 2014, 3:19 AM, PST)
- Our Beloved Being Human is Bidding Us Farewell (From ScifiMafia. 25 February 2014, 3:58 PM, PST)
- Supernatural: Should Season 10 Be Its Last? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 24 February 2014, 7:25 PM, PST)