If you have yet to watch Wednesday’s Supernatural season premiere, avert your eyes now. Everyone else, you may proceed…
That was unexpected.
After viewing the Supernatural Season 8 premiere on Wednesday night, dare we say Dean actually misses purgatory?
The episode picked up one year after the events of last season’s finale in Maine, where two twentysomethings heard a strange noise in the woods. The girl sent the guy to look outside their tent, and when he turned at the sound of rustling, he wasn’t met with a creature or even a deer. Instead, a bloody, ragged Dean »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Supernatural" (2005)
- Danneel Harris Steps Out With Jensen Ackles: See Her Huge Baby Bump! (From Us Weekly. 25 May 2013, 4:56 AM, PDT)
- Another Show Is Back From The Dead (From Huffington Post. 24 May 2013, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review: Strong Ensemble Propels Surprisingly Entertaining ‘Beautiful Creatures’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 24 May 2013, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon is Not Even Entertaining the Notion of Launching a Firefly Kickstarter (From The Daily BLAM!. 15 March 2013)
- David Duchovny Wants Mulder Back For 3rd ‘X-Files’ Movie! (From The Hollywood News. 28 February 2013, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Firefly Deleted Scenes - River Wanted To Marry Her Brother?! (From GeekTyrant. 4 January 2013, 4:15 PM, PST)
Jeremy Carver (I)
- The CW Reveals Fall Schedule - Supernatural Paired with The Originals on Tuesday and More! (From Dread Central. 16 May 2013, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- TV Recap: 'Supernatural' Episode 823 - 'Sacrifice' (From FEARnet. 16 May 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Preview Videos and Photos from the Supernatural Season 8 Finale (From DailyDead. 15 May 2013, 3:17 PM, PDT)