We're so glad we got the chance to see Mark Sloan (Eric Dane) looking vibrant, healthy, and alive in flashback clips from last week's emotionally traumatizing "Grey's Anatomy" episode, because this week we'll flash back again -- to the darkest time in Mark's life.
This flashback will return us to the immediate aftermath of the plane crash, when Mark was conscious, but deeply morose, unstable, and definitely not his usual charming self. He's looking volatile, to say the least.
Obviously, he's feeling a lot of guilt about his last days with Lexie. "If you love someone, you tell them," he says to Avery (Jesse Williams). "Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing. Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems. Even if you're scared it will burn your life to the ground. You say it. You say it loud, and then you go from there."
The exchange »
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 12,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC (From OnTheFlix. 4 October 2015, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 10/4/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 October 2015, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 12.3 Photos: Would Alex Make a Good Dad? (From BuddyTV. 2 October 2015, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy Star Sarah Drew Is Pregnant With Her Second Child—See a Pic of the Actress' Baby Bump! (From E! Online. 29 July 2014, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Finale Recap: Cristina Says Goodbye; Richard Meets His Daughter (From Uinterview. 15 May 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Season 11 for Shonda Rhimes Drama (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 May 2014, 9:58 AM, PDT)
Eric Dane (I)
- The Last Ship Season Two; Episode Twelve "Cry Havoc" Teaser (From ComicBookMovie. 30 August 2015, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart Have the Picture-Perfect Family on Instagram (From Popsugar. 24 August 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Shirtless Eric Dane Soaks Up the Malibu Sun With His Family (From Popsugar. 24 August 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)