2012 marks the 50th anniversary of the iconic James Bond film franchise, and in conjunction with Eon Productions and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, Capitol/Emi is proud to join the world’s celebration of 007. Best Of Bond. James Bond, a new commemorative collection of the legendary films’ digitally remastered music, will be released in two configurations on October 9th (October 8th outside of North America). Best Of Bond. James Bond features the memorable theme songs from all 22 official Bond films and will be available on CD and digitally, and as a deluxe, “50 Years – 50 Tracks” 2Cd and digital collection.
On October 5th, the 50th anniversary of the release of the first Bond film, Dr. No, James Bond Day will be celebrated around the world. Best Of Bond. James Bond will be available for pre-order on James Bond Day.
The 23-track single-disc edition and deluxe edition of Best Of Bond. James Bond both feature the »
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsAlicia Keys
- Watch Alicia Keys Celebrate NYC on New Chad Smith Music and Travel Show (From Rolling Stone. 20 January 2017, 9:47 AM, PST)
- Alicia Keys, Van Jones Rally Millennials With Inauguration Day Program ‘We Are Here’ (From ET Canada. 19 January 2017, 4:40 PM, PST)
- Blake Shelton Gushes Over Gwen Stefani, ‘the Hottest Date’ at the People’s Choice Awards (From PEOPLE.com. 19 January 2017, 5:20 AM, PST)
- Singers Who Survived Absolutely Brutal Stage Falls (From PEOPLE.com. 19 January 2017, 2:34 PM, PST)
- Madonna to write and direct adaptation of The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells (From Flickeringmyth. 18 January 2017, 6:30 PM, PST)
- How Taylor and Ed Hid from the Cops, and More Epic Party Stories As Told By Your Favorite Stars (From PEOPLE.com. 18 January 2017, 2:08 PM, PST)
- ‘Rammstein: Paris’ to Rock Cinemas with Picturehouse Entertainment (From Variety - Film News. 20 January 2017, 5:31 AM, PST)
- Paul McCartney Preparing To Sue Sony Music Over Ownership Of Beatles Songs (From ET Canada. 18 January 2017, 3:56 PM, PST)
- Paul McCartney Sues Sony Over Beatles Songs Copyrights (From The Wrap. 18 January 2017, 2:36 PM, PST)