Arnold Schwarzenegger has made a career out of telling people he's back. That started, famously, with the 1984 film "Terminator," when Schwarzengger ominously told a police station clerk that he would be back.
As it turns out, the iconic catchphrase "I'll be back" almost never happened.
In an interview with Good Morning America on Monday, Schwarzenegger revealed that because he couldn't pronounce "I'll" properly, he had asked director James Cameron to change the line to "I will be back." When Cameron refused, Schwarzenegger was forced to power through. His hard work paid off, as "I'll be back" was ranked the 37th greatest line in movie history by the American Film Institute.
Schwarzenegger is making the press rounds to support his new memoir, Total Recall. In the book, the ex-governor of California details his infidelity, which included an affair with actress Brigitte Nielsen. Schwarzenegger called the affair "hot" in the book.
- Christopher Rosen
Similar News ItemsJames Cameron (I)
- Six Gothic Tales Starring Vincent Price UK Blu-ray Release Details & Special Features (From DailyDead. 20 November 2014, 9:04 AM, PST)
- Rare Aliens Set Photos Show Actor James Remar as the Original Corporal Hicks (From GeekTyrant. 19 November 2014, 9:27 AM, PST)
- Destroy All Monsters: Trumbullvision (From Twitch. 19 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Shared Universe: Stephane Ceretti talks about Guardians of the Galaxy (From Flickeringmyth. 20 November 2014, 4:00 AM, PST)
- After ‘Dumb and Dumber To,’ Nine Other ’90s Comedies that Could Get a Sequel (From Variety - Film News. 19 November 2014, 9:25 AM, PST)
- Jingle All the Way 2 is happening with Larry the Cable Guy (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 19 November 2014, 7:38 AM, PST)
"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Oscar-Winning Director Mike Nichols Dead at 83 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 November 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
- Mike Nichols, 'The Graduate' Director, Dead at 83 (From Rolling Stone. 20 November 2014, 6:06 AM, PST)
- Mike Nichols, director of 'The Graduate,' passes away at 83 (From Hitfix. 20 November 2014, 5:02 AM, PST)