"We talked the other night at my daughter's birthday party and I said, 'I hope you're not gonna be upset about anything I write in the book because I'm brutally honest, but I'm also brutally honest about myself and my part,'" the actress and activist told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsRod Stewart (I)
- Nirvana inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (From RealBollywood. 11 April 2014, 10:04 PM, PDT)
- Hair: The finalists style their mums... but who won the show? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 April 2014, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (From The Guardian - Film News. 26 March 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
Billy Bush (I)
- Valerie Harper Explains 'Cancer-Free' Magazine Mishap (From Access Hollywood. 17 April 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Bob Saget: I 'Forbid' My Daughters To Watch 'Full House' (From Access Hollywood. 9 April 2014, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Second Pregnancy Details (From Access Hollywood. 7 April 2014, 1:06 PM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood Live" (2010)
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Relationship Is 'Forever' (From Access Hollywood. 15 April 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Celebrities - Jay Cutler's Wife Kristin Cavallari Says Second Time More Difficult (From National Ledger. 10 April 2014, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- Rob Lowe's 'Star Trek' Pot Pipe Admission (From Access Hollywood. 10 April 2014, 3:57 PM, PDT)