"We talked the other night at my daughter's birthday party and I said, 'I hope you're not gonna be upset about anything I write in the book because I'm brutally honest, but I'm also brutally honest about myself and my part,'" the actress and activist told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsRod Stewart (I)
- The Voice UK: Get all the details of Saturday's blind auditions (From Digital Spy - TV news. 15 January 2015, 8:20 AM, PST)
- Celine Dion -- I'm Passing on the Caesars (From TMZ. 12 January 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- "Jeff Beck: A Man For All Seasons" - February 10, 2015 (From SneakPeek. 9 December 2014, 2:54 PM, PST)
Billy Bush (I)
- 'Nashville': Oliver Hudson On Layla & Jeff's Future (From Access Hollywood. 28 January 2015, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Boy Or Girl For Tiffani Thiessen? (From Access Hollywood. 21 January 2015, 9:05 PM, PST)
- Julianne Hough On The Future Of 'DWTS' (From Access Hollywood. 15 January 2015, 12:44 PM, PST)
"Access Hollywood Live" (2010)
- Lily Aldridge Calls Taylor Swift Her Bff (From Access Hollywood. 30 January 2015, 2:28 PM, PST)
- ‘Access Hollywood’s’ Kit Hoover, Billy Bush Talk Justin Timberlake vs. Taylor Swift Super Bowl Shockers, Clooney’s Flask (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 January 2015, 1:28 PM, PST)
- Idina Menzel: 'A Lot Of Meditation' After 'Adele Dazeem' Oscars Gaff (From Access Hollywood. 29 January 2015, 11:40 AM, PST)