Will The Middle still be able to bring in solid ratings now that Wednesday nights are getting even more competitive? Stay tuned to find out if we'll be able to continue watching The Heck family's story.
The fourth season of The Middle typically airs Wednesday nights at 8pm on the ABC network. Once again, the cast includes Patricia Heaton, Neil Flynn, Charlie McDermott, Eden Sher, Atticus Shaffer, and Chris Kattan.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if The Middle is going to be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 8.01 million total viewers.
Episode 04-24: »
Similar News ItemsPatricia Heaton
- The Wednesday Playlist: Milestones for Middle, CSI; World Series Begins (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 23 October 2013, 6:42 AM, PDT)
- DVD Releases, Giveaway of the Week: Win White Collar Season 4! (From TVfanatic. 20 October 2013, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- What to TiVo: Tuesday (From BuzzSugar. 30 September 2013, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- Patricia Heaton Celebrates 100 Episodes of The Middle: It's Bizarre! (From TVfanatic. 23 October 2013, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Middle’ at 100: ABC Sitcom Keeps It Clever and Real (From Variety - TV News. 22 October 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Eden Sher Brought to Tears at ‘The Middle’ 100th Episode Party (From Variety - TV News. 20 October 2013, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Christmas in Wonderland (From Sky Movies. 5 December 2013, 8:09 AM, PST)
- 31 Days of Horror: ‘Undead or Alive’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 30 October 2013, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- 'Saturday Night Live' recap: Edward Norton is here to scare -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 27 October 2013, 7:34 AM, PDT)