Will The Middle still be able to bring in solid ratings now that Wednesday nights are getting even more competitive? Stay tuned to find out if we'll be able to continue watching The Heck family's story.
The fourth season of The Middle typically airs Wednesday nights at 8pm on the ABC network. Once again, the cast includes Patricia Heaton, Neil Flynn, Charlie McDermott, Eden Sher, Atticus Shaffer, and Chris Kattan.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if The Middle is going to be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 8.01 million total viewers.
Episode 04-24: »
Similar News ItemsPatricia Heaton
- ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ Stars Pay Tribute to Sawyer Sweeten After Tragic Suicide (From The Wrap. 24 April 2015, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- Sawyer Sweeten Mourned (From Access Hollywood. 24 April 2015, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Sawyer Sweeten Dead at 19 After Apparent Suicide: Everybody Loves Raymond Costars, Celebrities React (From Us Weekly. 24 April 2015, 6:36 AM, PDT)
- L.A. Comedy Gets Super Serious (From Backstage. 8 April 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- The Perfect Cheer: How Ana, Cheri, and Molly made 'SNL' awesome again (From Hitfix. 2 April 2015, 5:37 PM, PDT)
- Dennis Hopper’s Last Film Reaches $90,000 Kickstarter Goal (From Variety - Film News. 30 March 2015, 5:09 PM, PDT)
"The Middle" (2009)
- TVLine Items: Hardwick's Nerdy Syfy Series, Doctor Who Box Set and More (From TVLine.com. 3 April 2015, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln (From TVLine.com. 28 March 2015, 8:39 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Nashville's Daddy Issues, GoT Actor Meets Super Clyde and More (From TVLine.com. 26 March 2015, 11:59 AM, PDT)