Will The Middle still be able to bring in solid ratings now that Wednesday nights are getting even more competitive? Stay tuned to find out if we'll be able to continue watching The Heck family's story.
The fourth season of The Middle typically airs Wednesday nights at 8pm on the ABC network. Once again, the cast includes Patricia Heaton, Neil Flynn, Charlie McDermott, Eden Sher, Atticus Shaffer, and Chris Kattan.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if The Middle is going to be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 8.01 million total viewers.
Episode 04-24: »
Similar News ItemsPatricia Heaton
- Patricia Heaton on Keeping in Touch with the Everybody Loves Raymond Cast (From PEOPLE.com. 28 November 2016, 10:08 AM, PST)
- Patricia Heaton Shares Moving Memories of Brady Bunch’s Florence Henderson (From PEOPLE.com. 28 November 2016, 8:33 AM, PST)
- World Series 2016: Hollywood Is Divided Over the Battle Between the Chicago Cubs and Cleveland Indians (From Indiewire. 25 October 2016, 4:49 PM, PDT)
"The Middle" (2009)
- The Middle: Season Eight Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 January 2017, 12:23 PM, PST)
- Fargo: Michael Stuhlbarg, Five More Added to Season 3 Cast (From TVLine.com. 20 December 2016, 10:59 AM, PST)
- TV Ratings: ‘The Voice’ Season 11 Finale Up From Last Cycle, Down From Last Year (From Variety - TV News. 14 December 2016, 8:53 AM, PST)
- ‘The Last Film Festival’ Clip: Dennis Hopper’s Final Film Asks ‘Why Are You in Movies?’ (From Indiewire. 29 September 2016, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- Dennis Hopper’s Swan Song ‘The Last Film Festival’ Acquired by Monterey Media (From Indiewire. 21 June 2016, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Second Opinion – The Ridiculous 6 (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 22 December 2015, 5:30 AM, PST)