Will The Middle still be able to bring in solid ratings now that Wednesday nights are getting even more competitive? Stay tuned to find out if we'll be able to continue watching The Heck family's story.
The fourth season of The Middle typically airs Wednesday nights at 8pm on the ABC network. Once again, the cast includes Patricia Heaton, Neil Flynn, Charlie McDermott, Eden Sher, Atticus Shaffer, and Chris Kattan.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if The Middle is going to be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 8.01 million total viewers.
Episode 04-24: »
Similar News ItemsPatricia Heaton
- New VOD and Streaming Movies; Plus: Get Infected by Sean Astin in 'Cabin Fever: Patient Zero' (From Movies.com. 2 September 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Facts: 21 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the 'Veep' Star (From Moviefone. 29 August 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Rihanna Tweets Then Deletes "#FreePalestine. (From iCelebz. 15 July 2014, 11:32 PM, PDT)
- Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson Get All 'Night at the Roxbury' at the Emmys (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 August 2014, 7:36 PM, PDT)
- Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson Channel A Night at the Roxbury at the 2014 Emmys (From E! Online. 25 August 2014, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- Matthew McConaughey, Woody Harrelson Rock A Night at the Roxbury Suits at the 2014 Emmys (From Us Weekly. 25 August 2014, 6:23 PM, PDT)
"The Middle" (2009)
- Grey's Anatomy: April's Mom Is Coming to Town — But There's a Twist! (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- Interview: ‘Joel Murray & Friends’ at the New iO Chicago Venue (From HollywoodChicago.com. 28 August 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- 'SNL' vet Rachel Dratch joins 'Parks and Recreation' for final season (From EW.com - Inside TV. 22 August 2014, 11:59 AM, PDT)