Will The Middle still be able to bring in solid ratings now that Wednesday nights are getting even more competitive? Stay tuned to find out if we'll be able to continue watching The Heck family's story.
The fourth season of The Middle typically airs Wednesday nights at 8pm on the ABC network. Once again, the cast includes Patricia Heaton, Neil Flynn, Charlie McDermott, Eden Sher, Atticus Shaffer, and Chris Kattan.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if The Middle is going to be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 8.01 million total viewers.
Episode 04-24: »
Similar News ItemsPatricia Heaton
- Exclusive! Kirstie Alley Is Tipsy and Terrific on 'The Middle' — Watch! (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 January 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)
- The Middle’s Patricia Heaton shares her favorite moments, answers our 7 Questions (From ChannelGuideMag. 10 December 2014, 4:00 PM, PST)
- The Best Guest Stars on The Middle (From TVovermind.com. 9 December 2014, 5:59 AM, PST)
- The 36 Biggest Celebrity Arrests Of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 December 2014, 5:23 PM, PST)
- [Yuletide Terrors] Day 4: Santa’S Slay (From Destroy the Brain. 4 December 2014, 7:58 PM, PST)
- Jim Carrey hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here! (From EW.com - PopWatch. 25 October 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
"The Middle" (2009)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Once, Empire, Defiance, Grey's, Bones, The Following, Supernatural and More (From TVLine.com. 23 January 2015, 10:03 AM, PST)
- ABC TCA: ‘Brilliant’ Mix of Old and New Fueled Fall Successes (From Variety - TV News. 14 January 2015, 11:21 AM, PST)
- That new Kelly Clarkson song you wanted is here (From Hitfix. 12 January 2015, 10:12 AM, PST)