Will Dennis Quaid's first foray into series television bring big ratings? Will Vegas be a success or end up being cancelled like so many other newbie shows? Watch the ratings to find out.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Vegas will be cancelled or renewed for season two.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 1.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 9.75 million total viewers.
Episode 01-21: Friday, 05/10/13
0.9 in the demo (0% change) with 7.20 »
Similar News ItemsDennis Quaid
- Critical Mass: Can Greece lightning strike twice in '300: Rise of an Empire'? (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 7 March 2014, 7:55 AM, PST)
- 'Movie 43' and 'After Earth' win big at the Razzie Awards (From Hitfix. 3 March 2014, 1:29 PM, PST)
- Film Review: ’300: Rise of an Empire’ (From Variety - Film News. 3 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 8 March 2014, 5:48 AM, PST)
- Matthew Vaughn distances The Fantastic Four reboot from Fox's previous two movies (From Flickeringmyth. 5 March 2014, 5:58 AM, PST)
- Fantastic Four reboot 'not a comedy,' says producer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Is a New 'Matrix' Trilogy Being Planned? (From MovieWeb. 28 February 2014, 1:46 PM, PST)
- Is a New Matrix Trilogy on the Way? (From Comingsoon.net. 28 February 2014)
- Director Paul W.S. Anderson Talks Pompeii, the Visual Effects, Deleted Scenes, Resident Evil 6, and More (From Collider.com. 26 February 2014, 10:32 PM, PST)