In Looper (opening Friday), Joseph Gordon-Levitt plays a contract killer who rubs out people that the mob throws back in time ... until he himself is tossed back through the portal looking like Bruce Willis and he is unable to shoot himself because he was a huuuuuge Moonlighting fan. At least I think that's the plot.
The point is, time travel is a tricky topic for movies, and lots of times it gets botched. Here are some of the worst reasons we've ever seen for someone to get their Back to the Future on.
1. To Bang Your Own Great-Great-Grandmother (Kate & Leopold)
Wait, I banged Who? (Meg Ryan is confused.)
Ugh. This movie is wretched. I wish I could travel back in time and slap myself in the face for sitting through it on a flight to the west coast. (Added bonus: double miles!) But »
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- What Swordfish teaches us about hacking computers (From Den of Geek. 6 March 2014, 2:37 AM, PST)
- Wolverine Will Eventually Be Recast, Says Hugh Jackman (From We Got This Covered. 4 March 2014, 4:00 PM, PST)
- The Egot: Which Stars Are Almost There? (From Popsugar. 4 March 2014, 2:02 PM, PST)
- Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For Trailer is Here! (From Worst Previews. 6 March 2014, 3:25 PM, PST)
- 'Hustle,' 'Wolf' beat 'Catching Fire' to lead 2014 MTV Movie Awards nominations (From Hitfix. 6 March 2014, 2:49 PM, PST)
- First trailer for Sin City: A Dame To Kill For (From Den of Geek. 6 March 2014, 2:18 PM, PST)
- First trailer for Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (From Flickeringmyth. 6 March 2014, 11:06 PM, PST)
- Watch The First Teaser For Sin City: A Dame To Kill For (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 6 March 2014, 9:05 PM, PST)
- Sin City 2: Eva Green is dangerous temptress in new trailer - video (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 March 2014, 2:54 PM, PST)