It's been a strong season of "Top Chef Masters," but it all comes down to one winner. Ultimately it was all about the chef who took the bigger risks. And the distinguished chef-testant who can now call himself the Top Chef Master is: Chris Cosentino.
Cosentino wins a season full of fierce competition and big personalities. Lorena Garcia, Patricia Yeo, Takashi Yagihasi, Art Smith and Thierry Rautureau all left their unique marks in the kitchen even though they didn't make it to the finals. The season also benefited from a cleverly selected mix of guest stars -- including the hilariously idiosyncratic food musings from the likes of Holly Madison, the B-52s and Dita von Teese -- and challenges -- cooking at the Grand Canyon, a cook-off in a boxing ring -- that took full advantage of the Las Vegas locale.
Similar News ItemsChris Cosentino (I)
- Comic Book Checklist: July 31st, 2013 (From MTV Splash Page. 31 July 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Top Chef Masters' Recap: The Offal Truth (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 September 2012, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- TV on Tap: "Smash" is Bringing Back Bernadette Peters, USA Orders More "White Collar" and "Hawaii Five-0" Sinks (From The Backlot. 26 September 2012, 5:29 AM, PDT)
"Top Chef" (2006)
- Announcing the 2015 Emmy Nominations! (From BuzzSugar. 17 July 2015)
- Emmy nominations 2015 - as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 16 July 2015, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- Emmys 2015: 'Game of Thrones,' 'Mad Men,' 'Transparent' Nominated (From Rolling Stone. 16 July 2015, 9:32 AM, PDT)
Michael J. Fox (I)
- Emmy episode analysis: Will Michael J. Fox finally win for 'The Good Wife'? (From Gold Derby. 28 July 2015, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- What's Leaving Netflix in August 2015 (From Moviefone. 27 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Will 'The Good Wife' continue its Emmys winning streak this year? (From Gold Derby. 26 July 2015, 10:26 PM, PDT)