View Gallery »
Truly, to not love Joseph Gordon-Levitt is to not be a carbon-based form of life. Which is a cool way of saying it's just not possible.
He stole our hearts in "(500) Days of Summer," he broke our hearts in "50/50" and he picked up where Batman left off in "The Dark Knight Rises." He also floated around a hotel hallway in a perfectly tailored three-piece suit in "Inception" and sometimes wears bow ties to premieres without any sense of irony whatsoever. How could this guy not be a total heartthrob?
Check out the "Lincoln" star looking hot in the past ... and in our latest Hot People Looking Hot gallery. »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- The Walk Review (From TheMovieBit. 9 October 2015, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- Advice for Anyone Terrified of Heights: From "The Walk" Inspiration Philipe Petit (From Hitfix. 9 October 2015, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Pan’ Bombing as ‘Martian’ Heads for $34 Million Weekend Win (From Variety - Film News. 9 October 2015, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Ellen Page is in talks to star in a remake of Flatliners (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 October 2015, 2:43 AM, PDT)
- X-Men Actress Ellen Page To Star In Remake Of Flatliners (From We Got This Covered. 5 October 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Robert Zemeckis on why there will never be a Back to the Future 4 and the future of 3D movies (From Flickeringmyth. 5 October 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)