View Gallery »
Truly, to not love Joseph Gordon-Levitt is to not be a carbon-based form of life. Which is a cool way of saying it's just not possible.
He stole our hearts in "(500) Days of Summer," he broke our hearts in "50/50" and he picked up where Batman left off in "The Dark Knight Rises." He also floated around a hotel hallway in a perfectly tailored three-piece suit in "Inception" and sometimes wears bow ties to premieres without any sense of irony whatsoever. How could this guy not be a total heartthrob?
Check out the "Lincoln" star looking hot in the past ... and in our latest Hot People Looking Hot gallery. »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- Shailene Woodley Talks Insurgent and Oliver Stone’s Snowden (From Collider.com. 27 March 2015, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- 10 Stories You Might Have Missed: Joseph Gordon-Levitt joins "Fraggle Rock" film (From Hitfix. 20 March 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: SXSW Reviews, Pee-wee Herman is Back and More (From Movies.com. 20 March 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Interstellar’ wins best film at Empire Awards (From ScreenDaily. 30 March 2015, 6:55 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review: 'Interstellar' (From CineVue. 30 March 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Interstellar and Christopher Nolan’s Continued Impact (From Flickeringmyth. 29 March 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)