View Gallery »
Truly, to not love Joseph Gordon-Levitt is to not be a carbon-based form of life. Which is a cool way of saying it's just not possible.
He stole our hearts in "(500) Days of Summer," he broke our hearts in "50/50" and he picked up where Batman left off in "The Dark Knight Rises." He also floated around a hotel hallway in a perfectly tailored three-piece suit in "Inception" and sometimes wears bow ties to premieres without any sense of irony whatsoever. How could this guy not be a total heartthrob?
Check out the "Lincoln" star looking hot in the past ... and in our latest Hot People Looking Hot gallery. »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- SXSW 2014: Robert Rodriguez's Museum Featuring Original Frank Frazetta Masterpieces Launches on Location! (From Dread Central. 7 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For': Joseph Gordon-Levitt stars in first trailer (From Pop2it. 7 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Return to Sin City in First Trailer for A Dame to Kill For (From ReelzChannel. 7 March 2014, 7:50 AM, PST)
- Watch the new trailer for Tom Hardy's Locke (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 11:09 AM, PST)
- Tom Hardy All On His Own In Locke Trailer (From Cinema Blend. 7 March 2014, 6:50 AM, PST)
- First look at Godzilla's kaiju adversary Muto (From Flickeringmyth. 6 March 2014, 2:33 PM, PST)