View Gallery »
Truly, to not love Joseph Gordon-Levitt is to not be a carbon-based form of life. Which is a cool way of saying it's just not possible.
He stole our hearts in "(500) Days of Summer," he broke our hearts in "50/50" and he picked up where Batman left off in "The Dark Knight Rises." He also floated around a hotel hallway in a perfectly tailored three-piece suit in "Inception" and sometimes wears bow ties to premieres without any sense of irony whatsoever. How could this guy not be a total heartthrob?
Check out the "Lincoln" star looking hot in the past ... and in our latest Hot People Looking Hot gallery. »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- Batman Facts: 25 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the Dark Knight (From Moviefone. 1 May 2015, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Meryl Streep, Seth Rogen's 'XMas,' 'Spectre' top Sony Pictures CinemaCon sneak (From Hitfix. 24 April 2015, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- Sony CinemaCon Video Blog Recap: Spectre, Pixels, Spider-man, X-mas, and More (From Collider.com. 23 April 2015, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Academy Award winner Reznor and Wife on Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 1 May 2015, 6:32 PM, PDT)
- 8 Reasons Why Tom Hardy Will Be The Biggest Actor Of 2015 (From Obsessed with Film. 1 May 2015, 6:31 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Double the Tom Hardy in Trailer for Gangster Drama 'Legend' (From FirstShowing.net. 30 April 2015, 6:29 AM, PDT)