View Gallery »
Truly, to not love Joseph Gordon-Levitt is to not be a carbon-based form of life. Which is a cool way of saying it's just not possible.
He stole our hearts in "(500) Days of Summer," he broke our hearts in "50/50" and he picked up where Batman left off in "The Dark Knight Rises." He also floated around a hotel hallway in a perfectly tailored three-piece suit in "Inception" and sometimes wears bow ties to premieres without any sense of irony whatsoever. How could this guy not be a total heartthrob?
Check out the "Lincoln" star looking hot in the past ... and in our latest Hot People Looking Hot gallery. »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Makes an Inspiring Video on Feminism (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 September 2014, 5:14 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Price and Curtis Stone Introduce Son Emerson Spencer (From Popsugar. 23 September 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Tame, Less Raunchy, Still Funny 'The Interview' Green Band Trailer (From FirstShowing.net. 23 September 2014, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Studio 8 Plans Filmmaker-Driven Slate, Fosun Rules Out Additional Hollywood Film Investment (From Variety - Film News. 23 September 2014, 9:21 PM, PDT)
- Update: Jeff Robinov Details Studio 8’s Plans For 24 Pics Over 5 Years; Fosun Chairman Says It Was ‘Love At First Sight’ (From Deadline New York. 23 September 2014, 8:25 PM, PDT)
- J.J. Abrams gets honoured as a visionary by the Visual Effects Society (From Flickeringmyth. 23 September 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)