Edie Falco and 4-year-old daughter Macy strap in for a ride Tuesday afternoon in New York City.
Both Macy and her elder brother Anderson, 8, are adopted, a process that was natural rather than by design.
“I was single and the idea to adopt came to me. I never really thought about all of the ramifications. I just knew this is what’s happening,” the Nurse Jackie star, 49, told Anderson Cooper earlier this year.
“It’s only as I travel through I realize each challenge comes up and you deal with it as you get to it. »
Similar News ItemsAnderson Cooper
- Anderson Cooper: ‘Why on God’s Green Earth’ Did Trump Do Nyt Interview Today? (From Mediaite - TV. 19 July 2017, 6:53 PM, PDT)
- Rachel Maddow, Frank Ocean and Ellen DeGeneres Top Out Magazine's Power 50 List (From PEOPLE.com. 19 July 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Anderson Cooper Calls Out Spicer for ‘Demonstrably False’ Statement on Don Jr. Meeting (From Mediaite - TV. 17 July 2017, 5:42 PM, PDT)
"Nurse Jackie" (2009)
- Betty Gilpin on Playing a Pro Wrestler in Netflix’s ‘Glow’: ‘It’s Like Couples Therapy’ (From Variety - TV News. 13 July 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Dave Foley Joins Misfits Remake Pilot (From TVLine.com. 7 July 2017, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Performer(s) of the Week: Glow's Alison Brie and Betty Gilpin (tie) (From TVLine.com. 1 July 2017, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- 'Landline' Review: Indie 1990s Dramedy About Dysfunctional Family Falls Short (From Rolling Stone. 20 July 2017, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Edie Falco Says You Should Quit Your Survival Job (From Backstage. 19 July 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: What ‘Glow’ Taught Betty Gilpin About Being a Strong Woman (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 July 2017, 12:40 PM, PDT)