Last season, How I Met Your Mother saw a resurgence in ratings that got CBS thinking about ordering another season or two. Some of the TV series' stars (Alyson Hannigan, Cobie Smulders, Jason Segel, Josh Radnor, and Neil Patrick Harris) have talked about moving on after season eight but you never know. If the ratings remain high, the network and studio could be very persuasive.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if How I Met Your Mother will be cancelled or renewed for a ninth season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 3.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 8.31 million total viewers.
Episode 08-24: Monday, 05/13/13
3.4 in the demo »
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- 24 Easter Eggs You May Have Missed in Netflix's A Series of Unfortunate Events (From BuzzSugar. 15 January 2017, 8:55 PM, PST)
- Why Neil Patrick Harris Takes a Prop from Every Show (From PEOPLE.com. 13 January 2017, 10:04 AM, PST)
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events Review: The Bad Beginning (From TVfanatic. 13 January 2017, 9:33 AM, PST)
Neil Patrick Harris
- A behind-the-scenes look at Netflix's A Series of Unfortunate Events (From JoBlo. 17 January 2017, 1:37 PM, PST)
- Eight Execrable Elements of Netflix’s A Series of Unfortunate Events (From FilmSchoolRejects. 17 January 2017, 11:49 AM, PST)
- Watch: An Inside Look At ‘Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events’ (From ET Canada. 17 January 2017, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Lrm's 10 Most Anticipated Sundance Film Festival Premieres (From LRM Online. 17 January 2017, 10:15 AM, PST)
- Our 100 Most-Anticipated Films of 2017 (From The Film Stage. 11 January 2017, 9:34 AM, PST)
- Sundance 2017: 20 Must-See Films At This Year’s Festival (From Indiewire. 11 January 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)