Discussion of where to store all those Modern Family Emmy statues can get tense.
USA has ordered additional seasons of White Collar, Covert Affairs and Royal Pains. Pains got an order for two seasons and 26 episodes while White Collar and Covert Affairs will both be back for 16 episodes. News of 16 more episodes of Matt Bomer is always very welcome around here.
NBC has also asked for two more seasons of The Voice, which would include a run next spring and another one in the fall.
New Jersey is considering a law allowing its cities to regulate reality shows like any other business. The law is inspired by Jersey Shore and includes letting cities charge a reality show for the increased police force required for crowd control.
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Obama Critic Donald Trump to Once Again Brave White House Correspondents’ Dinner (From The Wrap. 24 April 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Brian Urlacher -- NFL Turned Blind Eye ... To Patriots' Deflategate (From TMZ. 24 April 2015, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- New England Patriots -- Barack Obama Cracks Deflategate, Gronk Jokes (From TMZ. 23 April 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: Do Over (2002) (From SoundOnSight. 25 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The End Of The Tour Review [IFFBoston 2015] (From We Got This Covered. 24 April 2015, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- USA Network Cancels Sirens After Two Seasons (From TVovermind.com. 22 April 2015, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Tina Fey And Amy Poehler Get Raunchy And Hilarious In Sisters Footage At CinemaCon (From Cinema Blend. 23 April 2015, 9:49 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt, 'Crimson Peak' and 8 other takeaways from Universal's CinemaCon sneaks (From Hitfix. 23 April 2015, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- Seth MacFarlane Takes Shots at ‘Paul Blart 2,’ Praises Pot-Smoking ‘Ted 2′ Fans (From Variety - Film News. 23 April 2015, 5:31 PM, PDT)