Discussion of where to store all those Modern Family Emmy statues can get tense.
USA has ordered additional seasons of White Collar, Covert Affairs and Royal Pains. Pains got an order for two seasons and 26 episodes while White Collar and Covert Affairs will both be back for 16 episodes. News of 16 more episodes of Matt Bomer is always very welcome around here.
NBC has also asked for two more seasons of The Voice, which would include a run next spring and another one in the fall.
New Jersey is considering a law allowing its cities to regulate reality shows like any other business. The law is inspired by Jersey Shore and includes letting cities charge a reality show for the increased police force required for crowd control.
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- TV Host Byron Allen Slams President Obama: "A White President in Blackface" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 24 May 2015, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Byron Allen -- President Obama ... 'White President in Black Face' (Video) (From TMZ. 24 May 2015, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Film Review: ‘The Other Side’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 May 2015, 5:51 AM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Caption This: Modern Family’s Luke Needs a Pick Up Line (From Collider.com. 23 May 2015, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Modern Family: Season Six Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2015, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara In "Maxim" (From SneakPeek. 21 May 2015, 5:48 PM, PDT)
- Top 5 TV Comedies to Binge Watch When Times are Tough (From Boomtron. 22 May 2015, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- American Crime Story: Cuba Gooding, Jr. as O.J. Simpson & More Cast Photos (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2015, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Weekend Rock: Who Is the Best Late-Night Host in TV History? (From Rolling Stone. 22 May 2015, 9:18 AM, PDT)