Discussion of where to store all those Modern Family Emmy statues can get tense.
USA has ordered additional seasons of White Collar, Covert Affairs and Royal Pains. Pains got an order for two seasons and 26 episodes while White Collar and Covert Affairs will both be back for 16 episodes. News of 16 more episodes of Matt Bomer is always very welcome around here.
NBC has also asked for two more seasons of The Voice, which would include a run next spring and another one in the fall.
New Jersey is considering a law allowing its cities to regulate reality shows like any other business. The law is inspired by Jersey Shore and includes letting cities charge a reality show for the increased police force required for crowd control.
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- John Sununu Bashes Obama’s Kenya Trip: ‘Inciting Chatter’ on Birther Issue (From Mediaite - TV. 30 March 2015, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Trevor Noah Named Jon Stewart’s ‘Daily Show’ Replacement: What Twitter Is Saying (From The Wrap. 30 March 2015, 7:42 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Rose Grills Syrian President Bashar al-Assad: When Will You ‘Give Up Power’? (From Mediaite - TV. 29 March 2015, 5:29 PM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- StreamFix: Must-watch 'Daily Show' correspondent movies on Netflix now (From Hitfix. 30 March 2015, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- The Birds Screens at Schlafly Thursday – Here are Alfred Hitchcock’s Ten Best Movies (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 March 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello Holds Baby Niece, Sofia Vergara Swoons (From Us Weekly. 30 March 2015, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Why I Love Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (From Boomtron. 30 March 2015, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- Emmys Mvp: Tituss Burgess steals scenes on 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' (From Gold Derby. 30 March 2015, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- 'The Daily Show': 4 Things You Need to Know about New Host Trevor Noah (From BuddyTV. 30 March 2015, 10:03 AM, PDT)