Discussion of where to store all those Modern Family Emmy statues can get tense.
USA has ordered additional seasons of White Collar, Covert Affairs and Royal Pains. Pains got an order for two seasons and 26 episodes while White Collar and Covert Affairs will both be back for 16 episodes. News of 16 more episodes of Matt Bomer is always very welcome around here.
NBC has also asked for two more seasons of The Voice, which would include a run next spring and another one in the fall.
New Jersey is considering a law allowing its cities to regulate reality shows like any other business. The law is inspired by Jersey Shore and includes letting cities charge a reality show for the increased police force required for crowd control.
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Terrence Howard Walks Jimmy Fallon Through His Super-Awkward Oscars Moment (Video) (From The Wrap. 3 March 2015, 8:17 AM, PST)
- Jeff Zeleny Leaves ABC For CNN (From Variety - TV News. 3 March 2015, 7:03 AM, PST)
- Kanye West Delivers Oxford Lecture: 'One of My Biggest Achilles' Heels Has Been My Ego' (From PEOPLE.com. 3 March 2015, 5:25 AM, PST)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Sarah Hyland Shined At ‘Cinderella’ Premiere In Naeem Khan Dress (From Uinterview. 2 March 2015, 12:29 PM, PST)
- Modern Family Creator Steven Levitan: ‘Please Move Empire!’ (From Vulture. 2 March 2015, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Family Equality Council Sings Praises of ‘Glee,’ ‘Modern Family’ at Awards Dinner (From Variety - TV News. 1 March 2015, 12:44 PM, PST)
- What's New on TV, Netflix Streaming, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: March 2 - March 8 (From Moviefone. 2 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- This Week in Blu-ray: UK Edition – Nightcrawler, Pride, Mr. Turner, The Sound of Music, The Judge (From Flickeringmyth. 1 March 2015, 11:47 AM, PST)
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' and Inimitable Tina Fey (From Indiewire Television. 27 February 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)